By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who are your favorite people on vgchartz?

Who are they? You can choose as many people as you like, and whoever you like. However you cannot choose people who are permabanned (so no toastboy people). Anyway I'd choose Captain_Yuri #Canadamasterrace, Mr. Playstation, Ka-pi96, and Conegamer. Also if you could tell me why (I'm just to lazy to do that).

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
You are one of my favorites because your avatar suits you so well.

Lol.

Smeags...

this post was paid with one of Smeags ultra sexy pictures of himself

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Not able to list all, but...

Kresnik brings the good news, Smeags brings the friendship, Badgenome brings the sarcasm, Ka-Pi brings the polar bears, and BananaKing brings the sexy.

Many other quality members on here though

There is a guy called ethomaz... he is awesome.

I love others guys too but it is so many guys that I can't list without forget somebody.

PS. Most old cool guys left the site so...

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

There is a guy called ethomaz... he is awesome.

I love others guys too but it is so many guys that I can't list without forget somebody.

PS. Most old cool guys left the site so...

No offense, but your on the low end of my list. We agree on absolutely nothing...

super6646 said:

No offense, but your on the low end of my list. We agree on absolutely nothing...

That is why I'm awesome... if we agree with everything then it will be boring and no discussion will happen.

You should need to be differente to be cool

ethomaz said:

super6646 said:

That is why I'm awesome... if we agree with everything then it will be boring and no discussion will happen.

You should need to be differente to be cool

(shakes fist) ;)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

all who post in the vita thread!

BraLoD said:
I like a lot of people here.
Estebxx, Anfebious, Ka-pi, Kylee, Vivster, ..., will keep it just to five here

There is also some others thst I don't actually interact much but I like their posts a lot.
CGI, theprof, Tachikoma, Angelus, Rol, ..., let's keep it to five too.

And I also like the mods/admins.
Smeags, Cone, Veknoid, Lead, Truck, ..., naming only five as well.

:(