Nah games still need to c... 39 33.05%

Halo 2 1.69%

Total:118

Nah. I want games for the old consoles!!!!! :D

Around the Network
thedawghousev2 said:
rolltide101x said:
thedawghousev2 said:

That is not going to happen, that is like saying people should not drive cars more than 5 years old.

In a lot of places PS4/XBOne is not feasible at all for people to get. PS3 and 360 (especially PS3) is not going anywhere for a while yet

not a very good analogy, simply because cars and video game systems are completely different things. a car can drive, and that's all you need a car for. a video game system can't handle a certain video game when the detail, resolution, and fps standards raise. development time is increased, businesses will lose money, and performance and playability will be nerfed just so a couple hundred thousand at best can play your game versus millions of people who play on the new gen.

It's a pretty perfect one really, some people are happy with the car they have for how fast it is/how shiny it is, gas companies don't give a shit which cars owners buy their petrol, in fact the comparison is even better considering older hardware costs less to develope for so better margin for profits and older cars drink petrol so more petrol profits! It makes for a decent comparison to point out why devs have no interest in killing a generation of 150m potential customers if they can make money from it.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I'm still saving for a PS3.

I can certainly see the likes of Fifa/COD/etc being put out on PS3/360 until 2017. The 7th gen user base is far too large for money hungry corporations to ignore.

When I moved to the US 5 years ago, I was shocked to see loads if people still with ps2s. This isnt new.

Around the Network

Noo, i hope we will at least see a couple of japanese only games still being released on the ps3 i love that system ^^

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Iv'e got 16 games on my shelf for the PS3 mainly jrpg's that take many hours to complete, I'd rather not add any more to this list and get back into playing my PS4, Having bought the PS4 on launch day and only played 4 games on it,
I'm actually not actively buying games anymore until I've finished with PS3 and im building a list of games i plan to get on the PS4 eventually but for £10 each instead of buying them new.

I actually think this year will be the final FULL year for releases on last gen.

Guitarguy said:
I can certainly see the likes of Fifa/COD/etc being put out on PS3/360 until 2017. The 7th gen user base is far too large for money hungry corporations to ignore.

Definitely! Possbly even longer. This football season was the first time the PS2 and PSP didn't get FIFA meaning PS2 got them for like 14 years? So you could be looking as far down as 2020 for FIFA to be released, though it will be flipping to "Legacy Edition" soon, meaning actual development has practically finished and it's just repainting textures for new kits and updated rosters.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

i agree they should end it so that we have better games and visuals on the new gen