By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you believe we landed on the moon?

There's actually no such thing as a moon.

Around the Network

Did anyone click on my above link? Anyway, the only reason this discussion is still around is because people need conspiracy to live. That and the plausibility of this being a massive tech disinformation project by the US against the USSR in 69. I guess the Saturn V--which stood 363 ft tall, 33 ft wide, weighing 6,699,000 lbs--can make a u-turn in the stratosphere on a dime. (We went to Luna no doubt about it).

stof said:
Cheetos1 said:
stof said:

But seriously, I'm too sick and fed up to debate the lunar landing hoax. If you believe that we didn't go to the moon, one can only surmise that they went to your head to extract your brain instead.

Are you also saying those kind of things to people who believe in a god?

I am dissapointed that you can't respect people their beliefs in something.

Check rocketpigs posts in that other thread, he sounds like someone who believes that they landed on the moon but still he could react and discuss as a adult something that you can't and your post says enough.

Were this a thread about theism your dissection of my post would be entirely correct. But this is the lunar landing hoax.

If you believe that, then you also have to believe that I'm a 30 foot tall chipmunk that defecates cheddar cheese. Because when comparing the evidence, those are both just as likely.

Theism = Theïstical?

Lunar hoax or god no good reason to call believers/non-believer brainless ****.

I am sure if someone said what you said here about Christians/muslims he would get banned..Kuch* Kirby* Kuch..

If you get irritated by people who believe in the Lunar hoax you should maybe not post here.  The only thing you are doing now is calling them idiots...

If you believe that the we didn't go to the moon, you also have to believe that the Soviets were in on it. Radio telemetry tracked the Apollo spacecraft to the moon. It'd be a bit odd if they decided not to say anything if there was something fishy with their data.

stof said:
El Duderino said:
stof said:

Were this a thread about theism your dissection of my post would be entirely correct. But this is the lunar landing hoax.

If you believe that, then you also have to believe that I'm a 30 foot tall chipmunk that defecates cheddar cheese. Because when comparing the evidence, those are both just as likely.

HA, I always knew there was something fishy about you stof... now it all makes sense... you never had ebola... you mutated... (Btw, can I have some of that cheese please ???)

Alright. One serving of Ebola bum cheese coming up.

hmmmmmm... bum cheese, do own the rights to that ??? I think ebola bum cheese could be the next big thing, if people will pay big cash for bum coffee what will they pay for bom cheese... with spicy ebola...

Around the Network
Cheetos1 said:
stof said:
Cheetos1 said:
stof said:

But seriously, I'm too sick and fed up to debate the lunar landing hoax. If you believe that we didn't go to the moon, one can only surmise that they went to your head to extract your brain instead.

Check rocketpigs posts in that other thread, he sounds like someone who believes that they landed on the moon but still he could react and discuss as a adult something that you can't and your post says enough.

Theism = Theïstical?

I am sure if someone said what you said here about Christians/muslims he would get banned..Kuch* Kirby* Kuch..

If you get irritated by people who believe in the Lunar hoax you should maybe not post here. The only thing you are doing now is calling them idiots...

I really don´t see whats wrong with that.

El Duderino said:
Cheetos1 said:
stof said:
Cheetos1 said:
stof said:

Theism = Theïstical?

If you get irritated by people who believe in the Lunar hoax you should maybe not post here. The only thing you are doing now is calling them idiots...

I really don´t see whats wrong with that.

Then why kirby got banned when he said god believers are idiots?

Oviously we landed on the moon... but my Grandfather doesn't believe it to this day. I don't see what the point of faking it would be!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

@Cheetos: As stof sayed, there are worlds of difference between religion (theism) and facs... like the moonlanding, someone who doesn´t belive in god has every right to, someone who doesn´t belive in facts is an idiot... thats just the way it is.

El Duderino said:
@Cheetos: As stof sayed, there are worlds of difference between religion (theism) and facs... like the moonlanding, someone who doesn´t belive in god has every right to, someone who doesn´t belive in facts is an idiot... thats just the way it is.

Euhm no that is what you want.