By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you believe we landed on the moon?

I can believe it was real/fake.

I don't believe in god;..

Around the Network

Cheetos1, uh . . . ok I think it would be too hard to keep something like this covered up for so long, but why have we not been back since, or have we? I do not think there has been other trips to the moon, tell me if I am wrong here.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

kazadoom said:
Cheetos1, uh . . . ok I think it would be too hard to keep something like this covered up for so long, but why have we not been back since, or have we? I do not think there has been other trips to the moon, tell me if I am wrong here.

Because its only a HUGE MUTHER F***ING ROCK, thats why.

kazadoom said:

Yup we went back and I thought it was in 1971.

A lot non believers believe the landing in 1971 is true though but don't believe the 1969 one;

If I have to believe one reason why it could be fake is because of the politics around that time.

/facepalm

These topics bring out the worst in me. And Stof. Oh you just wait for Stof to turn up.

Around the Network

i know we did and infact we were not th only ones

Rath said:
/facepalm

These topics bring out the worst in me. And Stof. Oh you just wait for Stof to turn up.

Not this time

I'm gett'n too old for this shit!

But seriously, I'm too sick and fed up to debate the lunar landing hoax. If you believe that we didn't go to the moon, one can only surmise that they went to your head to extract your brain instead. 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

kazadoom said:

Do you mean since '72?  Because the US had 6 manned missions that landed on the moon.

Yeah well, why hasn't anyone been back there in over 30 years? Closer to 40 actually?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

stof said:

But seriously, I'm too sick and fed up to debate the lunar landing hoax. If you believe that we didn't go to the moon, one can only surmise that they went to your head to extract your brain instead.

Are you also saying those kind of things to people who believe in a god?

I am dissapointed that you can't respect people their beliefs in something.

Check rocketpigs posts in that other thread, he sounds like someone who believes that they landed on the moon but still he could react and discuss as a adult something that you can't and your post says enough.