By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you believe we landed on the moon?

I believe we all live in teh Matrix!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
Cheetos1 said:
El Duderino said:
Cheetos1 said:
Yakuzaice said:
Cheetos1 said:

El Duderino said:

I really don´t see whats wrong with that.

Then why kirby got banned when he said god believers are idiots?

Probably because there are heaps of evidence that prove the moon landing was real, but conspiracy theorists ignore. Not so much on the existence of god.

Their is a lot of proof that the bible is wrong. You know God created Humanity/ Darwin theory etc;.

The Darwin theory is also a fact still people believe that God Created us...

Well I respect thouse christians who doesn't believe Darwin though..

Easy ther cowboy, we were talking about god, not the bible or darwin, I belive in evolution... and most parts of the bible are just plain funny (and bogus IMO), still there is no way to prove or disprove god so if you belife in one (or more) or none at all is your own choice, if you choose not to belive in facts but do belive in conspiracy theorys that that makes you an idiot in my book.

Euhm...Christians believe in god and automatically believe not in Darwin. You can't believe in god when you believe Darwin.

And you know that the proof of the moonlanding is missing right?

Blueprints and design and development drawings of the machines involved are missing. Apollo 11 data tapes containing telemetry and the high quality video (before scan conversion) of the first moonwalk are missing

You are kidding right ??? I happen to be a christian who belives in god and darwin, there is no problem there, sure god didn´t make the world in seven days... and he sure as hell didn´t make adam out of clay, but eveolution isn´t a complete theory eather, how the hell did minor mutations lead to dinosaurs turning into birds ??? Did life just happen out of nothing ??? What made the big bang bang ??? Just because you believe in sience doens´t mean you can´t believe in god, sience is the language of god, the universe is to complexe to have happend out of nothing...

Oh and concerning the moon, you do know they left a mirror on the moon so we can mesure the distance to the moon with "lasers" ??? It´s still there and working, turns out the moon is slowly drifting away from the earth. 

darinp said:
I'm curious whether there is anybody who believes that we didn't land on the moon, but do have rovers on Mars. Or do they go together (thinking both are fake)? Do those who believe we didn't land on the moon also believe that the rovers on Mars stuff has all been faked? --Darin

I don't know there will be people  over there..

El Duderino said:
Cheetos1 said:
El Duderino said:
Cheetos1 said:
Yakuzaice said:
Cheetos1 said:

El Duderino said:

I really don´t see whats wrong with that.

Then why kirby got banned when he said god believers are idiots?

Probably because there are heaps of evidence that prove the moon landing was real, but conspiracy theorists ignore. Not so much on the existence of god.

Their is a lot of proof that the bible is wrong. You know God created Humanity/ Darwin theory etc;.

The Darwin theory is also a fact still people believe that God Created us...

Well I respect thouse christians who doesn't believe Darwin though..

Easy ther cowboy, we were talking about god, not the bible or darwin, I belive in evolution... and most parts of the bible are just plain funny (and bogus IMO), still there is no way to prove or disprove god so if you belife in one (or more) or none at all is your own choice, if you choose not to belive in facts but do belive in conspiracy theorys that that makes you an idiot in my book.

Euhm...Christians believe in god and automatically believe not in Darwin. You can't believe in god when you believe Darwin.

And you know that the proof of the moonlanding is missing right?

Blueprints and design and development drawings of the machines involved are missing. Apollo 11 data tapes containing telemetry and the high quality video (before scan conversion) of the first moonwalk are missing

You are kidding right ??? I happen to be a christian who belives in god and darwin, there is no problem there, sure god didn´t make the world in seven days... and he sure as hell didn´t make adam out of clay, but eveolution isn´t a complete theory eather, how the hell did minor mutations lead to dinosaurs turning into birds ??? Did life just happen out of nothing ??? What made the big bang bang ??? Just because you believe in sience doens´t mean you can´t believe in god, sience is the language of god, the universe is to complexe to have happend out of nothing...

Oh and concerning the moon, you do know they left a mirror on the moon so we can mesure the distance to the moon with "lasers" ??? It´s still there and working, turns out the moon is slowly drifting away from the earth.

Uhu.

Cheetos1 said:

Well I would explain them who Gandhi is. If they still believe Gandhi is a fictional character then I will respect it.

And I will not call them idiots..

Eventhough you just posted here on this site I now believe you are a fictional character... can you respect that ???

Around the Network
El Duderino said:
Cheetos1 said:

Well I would explain them who Gandhi is. If they still believe Gandhi is a fictional character then I will respect it.

Eventhough you just posted here on this site I now believe you are a fictional character... can you respect that ???

Yes I can respect that;..

Omg everybody man the harpoons, the moon's drifting away!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:
Omg everybody man the harpoons, the moon's drifting away!

Yes with 3 centimeters every year =p.

Cheetos1 said:
El Duderino said:
Cheetos1 said:

Then nothing can be  agreed upon. Fact and logic fly out the window and we devolve into  psychotic shambles unable to get out of bed in the morning because we can't state with certainty that the ground won't disappear under our feet. Good job Cheetos! You just doomed human kind!

Damn it, I should have just stuck with Danny Glover and left this thread alone. 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
Cheetos1 said:
El Duderino said:
Cheetos1 said:

1)Then nothing can be agreed upon. Fact and logic fly out the window and we devolve into psychotic shambles unable to get out of bed in the morning because we can't state with certainty that the ground won't disappear under our feet. Good job Cheetos! You just doomed human kind!

2)Damn it, I should have just stuck with Danny Glover and left this thread alone.

1) Why you always have to overreact :s?

2) Yes I agree with that :).