By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 the player bundle at 449,99€

http://multiplayer.it/notizie/148159-in-arrivo-il-player-bundle-playstation-4-con-bloodborne-the-last-of-us-remastered-e-the-order-1886.html

We don't know the price, but seem very amazing...

EDIT: 449,99€ confirmed.

http://multiplayer.it/notizie/148240-annunciato-il-prezzo-del-player-bundle-playstation-4.html?comment_page=1#comment_c4378670

Around the Network

that can fly off shelfs if priced right.

If it's $399 or even $449 it'll sell very well.

snyperdud said:
If it's $399 or even $449 it'll sell very well.

Absolutly do not see it less than 500 bones.  All three games are still selling well.  I can see Sony taking a hit on one but not 2.  Hell, Sony doesn't even need to take any hit since the console continues to sell very strong.

With the right price, this could make movements.

Thanks jlmurph!

Around the Network

At $399 I might pick one up. At $449, thing start getting iffy for me but the item will still sell well. The order seems ok ($??), blood born seems awesome ($50) and the last of us remastered ($20) can be picked up fairly cheap. SO unless you procatively want the order, you're saving a bit, but not a massive amount. When we take into account that the last of us bundle is $399, you are pretty much getting the order for free.

Overall, more bundles are always good :)

That is looking like a really nice bunduru.

Hunting Season is done...

Now, now. Don't temp me...

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

$300

RIP XB1

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

This... could be my excuse to finally get a PS4. With the Summer around the corner I could finally start gaming regularly again.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson