By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the most difficult genre for you in terms of difficulty?

Sport games, all of them. I completely suck at sports games.

Around the Network
Leadified said:
SHMUP no doubt. I love those games a lot but man are they difficult, some are bit more manageable like Life Force but I can't even imagine trying to do a no credits run of a game like Ikaruga.

Dude, Life Force hands me my ass even WITH the Konami code. lol 

OP, SHMUPS for me too, no doubt. Fighting games are a close second, with JRPGs a close third. I suck at games, period I guess. 

It'll be awhile before I figure out how to do one of these. :P 

zelmusario said:
Leadified said:
SHMUP no doubt. I love those games a lot but man are they difficult, some are bit more manageable like Life Force but I can't even imagine trying to do a no credits run of a game like Ikaruga.

Dude, Life Force hands me my ass even WITH the Konami code. lol 

OP, SHMUPS for me too, no doubt. Fighting games are a close second, with JRPGs a close third. I suck at games, period I guess. 

I only managed to beat it because I was playing co-op and we used the Konami code, it's probably one of the hardest NES games I think.

Im also terrible at hack and slashes(why I didnt get bayonetta 2 since I would die to much).

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3