By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the most difficult genre for you in terms of difficulty?

probably racing games and fighting games. love mortal kombat games,but I can only beat it on easy. lol

Around the Network

FPS, Warrior and Puzzle games that are not physics-based like Art of Balance.

I'm terrible with puzzles.

FPS

Versus_Evil said:
Romance.

You should try it on Sid Meier's Pirates :P

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

Turn based JRPGs, sports and racing.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
I adapt to all genres... some moreso than others. BUT! The one genre I can never improve on is racing/driving games. I'm beyond terrible at them.

Same here. I've yet to meet someone who's worse at racing games than me (at least in person).

naruball said:
hatmoza said:
I adapt to all genres... some moreso than others. BUT! The one genre I can never improve on is racing/driving games. I'm beyond terrible at them.

Same here. I've yet to meet someone who's worse at racing games than me (at least in person).

I'm sure if me and you ever competed against eachother in a friendly game of MarioKart... planet Earth would explode.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

kljesta64 said:
hack n slash probably i just dont get them and they are a pain in the ass ..

Same here. I'm mostly fine until a boss battle comes. Thankfully the new DMC was pretty easy and I played on the hardest mode available.

hatmoza said:
naruball said:

I'm sure if me and you ever competed against eachother in a friendly game of MarioKart... planet Earth would explode.

I'd like to test this theory :)

I'll throw 'sports' out there, though that's mostly due to me not knowing the rules for over half of them.

FPS is my weak point. Most of them move cartoonishly fast, and even the ones that don't require a ton of investment on my part to do adequate. Single player is better, but I get lost embarrassingly fast sometimes.