By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Post Your Moderation History 2!

Wow,in this thread we aknowledge new names,,i.e mods that aren't anymore mods or not even active as members!:P
No one hasn't been banned by radishead?:P:P:P:P:P:P

Around the Network
Mr_No said:

Conegamer said:

After looking at this, I can't see you the same way as before. I... I am... surprised.

It was 3-4 years ago. I'd not worry about it

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

RolStoppable said:

We can add this to the evergrowing pile of cases where Conegamer has displayed poor judgment.

Good to see that at least you can keep up your quota of incoherent ramblings. I still struggle.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Mod History for Sixteenvolt420

Date Moderator Type Reason Outcome PostId
12/01/14 16:27 Mr Khan Ban Trolling (Trolling Wii U.) Banned 1 days 6878817
08/10/14 19:06 Carl2291 Warning Flaming (Baiting here. Don't imply someone is a shill, even if they do hold a bias towards a specific platform.) 6569267

Mod History for RCTjunkie

10/15/14 17:34 Conegamer Warning Sig Length (Please adhere to the 1.5MB sig limit)
09/21/08 00:26 TalonMan Warning Sig Length 1254750

I always get crapped on when I am in the process of editing my signature to make it fit. It's like getting a vandalism ticket while remodeling your house.

Around the Network
Slarvax said:

DateModeratorTypeReasonOutcomePostId
01/17/14 15:25 Mr Khan Warning Trolling (Statements like this are only going to increase hostility between the fan-groups on this site. Please don't make them.)   5971205

I did deserve it... But I still stand by my point!

I'm not sure why you'd be moderated for that. Really wasn't that bad.

However, since you voted against me several times in the most attractive user competition, I am going to go ahead and say, "yes, you did deserve that".

Conegamer said:
Mr_No said:

After looking at this, I can't see you the same way as before. I... I am... surprised.

It was 3-4 years ago. I'd not worry about it

Fair enough. Still, I'm surprised that you improved quite a lot from back then.

Mod History for Normchacho

05/01/14 15:20 Conegamer Warning Trolling (There's no need for posts like these ones; try to put your opinions across in a less aggressive manner in future.)

Still proud of the term "Assasaurus Rex"

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Mod History for Hedra42

DateModeratorTypeReasonOutcomePostId
No moderations on file

*Adjusts halo*

theprof00 said:

I'm not sure why you'd be moderated for that. Really wasn't that bad.

However, since you voted against me several times in the most attractive user competition, I am going to go ahead and say, "yes, you did deserve that".

Oh please. It was YOU who baited me and made me do that post. In all fairness, you should've gotten my moderation

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988