By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are your Top 5 most anticipated upcoming Nintendo games?

97alexk said:
super_etecoon said:

Ha...well, you just go through each post and count up the votes.  Pretty simple, if not time consuming, stuff.  It's your thread, so I figured I'd send it your way.  If it's too much, say the word and I'll shoot you the numbers.

oh no no, i can do that, so how should i do it? like zelda Wii U number 1 spot 13 votes for example?

There's two ways you could tally them up.  One, just give a tally mark for each time a title is listed.  This leaves the list unweighted and treats any entry the same.  The other is to do a 5-1 point scales, giving the number one selection 5 points and the number five one, etc.  Either way works...personally, I'd just do the simple tally to save yourself the math headache, but if you're feeling ambitious then the weighted scale would better respresent the level of anticipation for each title.

Around the Network

Star fox
Xenoblade Chronicles x
Yoshi
Zelda
Splatoon

1. Star Fox
2. Splatoon
3. Mario Maker

That's pretty much it. If I enjoy anything else whenever I get to play it, it'll be a big surprise.

I'm now filled with determination.

super_etecoon said:
97alexk said:

oh no no, i can do that, so how should i do it? like zelda Wii U number 1 spot 13 votes for example?

There's two ways you could tally them up.  One, just give a tally mark for each time a title is listed.  This leaves the list unweighted and treats any entry the same.  The other is to do a 5-1 point scales, giving the number one selection 5 points and the number five one, etc.  Either way works...personally, I'd just do the simple tally to save yourself the math headache, but if you're feeling ambitious then the weighted scale would better respresent the level of anticipation for each title.

okay i do the easy solution for now, thank you :)

Only first party games? If so:

1) Star Fox
2) Fire Emblem If
3) Zelda U
4) Splatoon
5) Yoshi's Woolly World

Around the Network

1. 2016 :/
2. Splatoon
3. Star Fox
4. Mario Maker
5. XCX

Xenoblade Chronicles X
Yoshi's Wooly World
Zelda U
SMT x FE
Splatoon

super_etecoon said:
97alexk said:

Well i tried xD it was kinda hard to do, because some didnt have any numbers and some had equal the amount of votes . Its something ^^

Mario Maker
XCX
Zelda U
SMT x FE
FE I guess

97alexk said:
super_etecoon said:

Well i tried xD it was kinda hard to do, because some didnt have any numbers and some had equal the amount of votes . Its something ^^

Awesome...good work.  Interesting that the titles in your list are the ones that made everyone else's too.  I'm going to do a quick tally of the entire list, whether they're listed as #1 or #3, etc and see what I find.