By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ×SPOILERS× Just beat Bloodborne. Its not that hard!!!

Heavenly_King said:
2008ProchargedGT said:

So this was my first From game since Kings Field back in the day. All I heard anyone talking about was how hard it was. Well let me get this out of the way, ITS NOT THAT HARD. I one shot nearly every boss including that old bastard in the wheelchair at the end, yeah I am not just gonna let you kill me fucker. Anyway just wanted to say i suppose based on most games this day in age it was hard but I grew up on Contra, Shinobi and Ghouls and Ghosts. I miss those days sniff sniff. So no longer a "Souls" Virgin, would you all recommend DS2 remastered? FYI I rate this game a 9.2 out of 10.

Edit. Oh and I finished with 99 Insight. @ Lvl 84

I think you may have experienced the "memory leak" glitch the game has because believe me the old dude in the wheelchair can be a a bitch.   If you are in the game for lots of hours the AI becomes kind of stupid.  Some bosses in some chalice dungeons were very easy for me because of this, and then other day I turned on the PS4 enter bloodbourne and within some minutes I remade the chalice dungeon, so I can kill them again, and I was like WTF! I even had 50 or so more levels, but they were a lot harder.

Very likely, especially since all bosses have moves they don't use too much designed to take you by surprise and eff you up.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

Around the Network

Demon's Souls and both Dark Souls games are all great. If you didn't play DS2 on PS3 than I would definitely recommend remastered.  It is unarguably harder than Bloodborne.

Agree. Dark Souls 1 and 2 also weren't very hard imo.

I haven't played it but I played Dark Souls and I thought it really wasn't that difficult. I thought it was a great game but it has a bit of 'false' difficulty at times. Stuff like traps you walk into once, amd then you know it's there and it's not that difficult anymore. Not so much skill as a lot of trial and error and 'knowing' the game. Still great games but the difficulty thing feels more like a marketing trick for trying to seem hardcore (and succesfully so)

Hardest game I recently played is super mario 3d world. It starts pretty easy but those secret world are pretty hard. But the final level, champions road, makes it the most difficult game. I haven't beaten it yet. DK tropical freeze was also pretty hard but I did manage 100% it.

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx