By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Tsutaya Game Ranking: Mar. 30th - April 5th

what happened to bloodborne ? not even top 10

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Bloodborne is good for it second week guys?

Nope.

Not completely horrible but definitive is not looking good... seem that is dropped at 30,000/35,000.

I do hope bloodborne has shortages... Shit that's a hefty drop

Ryng_Tolu said:
BraLoD said:
Bloodborne is good for it second week guys?

Nope.

Not horrible but definitive is not looking good... seem that is dropped at 30,000/35,000.

Are you guys forgetting Bloodborne sold out a lot of places? It sold through 87% of it's first shipment lol.

I'm not quite sure what to make of XC3D. It launches below OPPW3's second week, despite Warrior games having traditionally bad first to second week drops, and its FW was a bit below 100k. I guess this time it didn't drop as much.

Guys, Bloodborne was outranked by One Piece on PS3 in Tsutaya's list last week, and that was far from the truth when numbers came.

Tsutaya is a video rental store frequented by families more so than gamers, and these numbers are not necessarily representative of Media Create ones.

That said, BB is an RPG aimed at core players, so a steep drop is to be expected.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network
Troll_Whisperer said:
Guys, Bloodborne was outranked by One Piece on PS3 in Tsutaya's list last week, and that was far from the truth when numbers came.

Tsutaya is a video rental store frequented by families more so than gamers, and these numbers are not necessarily representative of Media Create ones.

That said, BB is an RPG aimed at core players, so a steep drop is to be expected.

I love to read intelligent comments rather than hasty conclusions.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Where are my PS2 numbers at??

EricFabian said:
I'm sad for Rodea

We couldn't expect more from a wii game that was vaporware for years.

ktay95 said:
Where are my PS2 numbers at??

God bless whoever bought Jak and Daxter!

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

cycycychris said:
Rodeo didn't even make it into the top 10 in the 3DS games. If I remember right, Nintendo was really trying to push this game. Atleast it's number 4 on wii u games I guess. Still sold like shit. I guess being unheard of that long killed the game. Maybe they will have more success in the west..... Probably not.

I really doubt NIS and Yuji Naka expected big numbers for this game. It's about as niche as you can get and wasn't advertised very heavily. I have a feeling it will do better in the west but it still won't sell that great. 100-200k LT WW would be a huge accomplishment, imo.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread