By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Nintendo of Europe better than Nintendo of America?

Tagged games:

WHICH ONE?!

NINTENDO OF AMERICA! 14 11.57%

NINTENDO OF EUROPE! 45 37.19%

Both kinda suck, to be honest. 22 18.18%

BOTH ARE AWESOME! 9 7.44%

Meh. I'd take Nintendo o... 9 7.44%

Show me the results! 12 9.92%

I Don't want to answer your damn poll! 10 8.26%

Total:121

Besides usually releasing games a couple months after US and Japan, yes
Nintendo of America really pisses me off sometimes, like the horrible Amiibo stocking and no regular New 3DS
I do love Reggie and Bill though

Around the Network

EU is getting Senran Kugura collectors edition with a boob mouse pad where as NA is getting a limited physical release with shit all... Yes NoE is better

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Gonna have to go with NoE. Sorry reggie

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Nintendo of europe is crap (customer support)

I'm quite satisfied with NOE.

Great pre-order bonuses and cover art and plenty of amiibo stock (at least here in Denmark).

Also Shibata > Reggie imo.

Around the Network

We didn't have to beg for Xenoblade. And Satoru II is so much better than Reggie.
NoE > tofu chicken > NoA

I like Shibata because he just sounds like a sluuring drunk when he speaks English.

Hard to say... but I'm really sad that NoA did not release the standard n3DS...

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I think Nintendo of Europe has more autonomy to do things on their own. Since Iwata's ascent to the top NoA even with Reggie proving to be an excellent front/hype man has had trouble getting things done on their own, such as certain releases and the ability to get certain games released that would have gotten more support in previous generations.

We seriously wouldn't have gotten Xenoblade, The Last Story or Pandora's Tower without NoE taking the initiative to localize them first. For that I am grateful.

NOE are the reason Xenoblade made it over while NOA didn't seem to acknowledge the game, Project Zero 2 I hear never made it to NA, NOE and Shibata seem more willing to either take a chance or just bring a game over to compliment the library.

Overall I'd say NOE are better.