By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony PlayStation Home Console Shipments reach 370 million worldwide

So if playstation reaches 500 million it means something like 14% of the human species owns or owned a playstation

Around the Network
Ruler said:
So if playstation reaches 500 million it means something like 14% of the human species owns or owned a playstation

You mean 7%?

And even then we're talking multiple generations. I myself have owned PS1 through to PS4 and so would only account as 1 person depite being 4 sales. 

Great to hear!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Ruler said:

Dont want to spoil your party but , you have to take into account people who bought one of each or even more over the generations .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Am I the only one who caught the whole "27.4 million PS4s" thing or am I misreading?

EDIT: I am indeed misreading.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

Still take them a while to top Nintendo's 676 million and growing but still impressive.

That's pretty amazing.

Does that mean that psvita is not undertracked, Dr. Vita? I'm genuinely curious. If so, bad news...

Great news for the PlayStation family

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Ryudo said:
Still take them a while to top Nintendo's 676 million and growing but still impressive.

This is home console shipments only. 

The number you're talking about is Home Console + Portable console.

In terms of Home Console shipments than Sony is at 370 million, Nintendo at 276 million and Microsoft at 123 million.