By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US April monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

Has the Arkham LE bundle been back in stock sense it first sold out?

hoggin' all the action, I see...

Around the Network
OnlyForDisplay said:
Seems that the One is picking up some much needed momentum.

Joke post??

Teeqoz said:
So guys, what do you think I should do with the Batman bundle, should I include its ranking in this and the march thread (It made it into #60 something in march @_@) or should I note it all in the eventual june thread, as that's when the sales will be?

Not including it would defeat the purpose of an Amazon tracking thread.

This shouldn't have ever been a question.

Doesn't anyone else find it interesting that the PS3 is often in the top 100 on Amazon but the 360 hasn't been there for ages ... and YET, the 360 wins every NPD? Why is it such a great indicator for the PS4 but not the PS3?

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Doesn't anyone else find it interesting that the PS3 is often in the top 100 on Amazon but the 360 hasn't been there for ages ... and YET, the 360 wins every NPD? Why is it such a great indicator for the PS4 but not the PS3?

The PS3 is often on sale lower than it is anywhere else.

Expecting otherwise would be foolish.

Around the Network
Protendo said:
Teeqoz said:
So guys, what do you think I should do with the Batman bundle, should I include its ranking in this and the march thread (It made it into #60 something in march @_@) or should I note it all in the eventual june thread, as that's when the sales will be?

I think of this thread more as a US sales discussion, with Amazon as a tool/indicator to help along. But I'm including it in this thread nevertheless.

Teeqoz said:
Protendo said:

I think of this thread more as a US sales discussion, with Amazon as a tool/indicator to help along. But I'm including it in this thread nevertheless.

The title was a lie? If you don't include it, the sales didn't exist. They won't show up on release because they were tracked now.

BraLoD said:
How is MK X doing guys? I'm too lazy to look there right now

Doing terrifically for the PS4 (now #12). The XB1 version remains unranked for unknown reasons. I won't be surprised if Amazon is just being lazy at giving the XB1 version an hourly ranking

Aura7541 said:
BraLoD said:
How is MK X doing guys? I'm too lazy to look there right now

Doing terrifically for the PS4 (now #12). The XB1 version remains unranked for unknown reasons. I won't be surprised if Amazon is just being lazy at giving the XB1 version an hourly ranking

We might see the Fighting game split similar to the RPG split with Final Fantasy 0.

Right now the PS4 is the system to own for fighting games with exclusives like:
Guilty Gear Xrd
Street Figther 
J-Star

So people who like fighting games, will more than likely get it for the PS4.

Protendo said:
Teeqoz said:

The title was a lie? If you don't include it, the sales didn't exist. They won't show up on release because they were tracked now.

Woah, chill on the antagonizing, I'm not lying, but the purpose of Amazon is to get a glimpse of sales in the US market. Amazon would be worthless if you don't use it to understand the broader picture.

I'm saying I would include it in June, like this:

PS4: #x and #y (the batman bundle also ranked 13th for April, 5th for May)

But it doesn't matter, everyone who replied opposed that idea.