By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SSBU/3DS DLC Character Discussion #1: "Isaac" from Golden Sun?

A new Series, with anything (well almost) possible for playable characters. Discuss the topic Character pros and cons of him/her/it being in the game? Wheter they are popular/interesting/unique/etc!

So 1st up, our boy from Golden Sun Series, Isaac!!!!

★ Isaac ★

~Golden Sun Franchise

~3 Games, 2 Starring him as the protagonist (both GBA) and his son starring the 3rd GS for DS

~Highly requested character.

~Magic/Sword user like Robin but with Earth Magic/Vines/ and his hand magic (can be based off mostly this)

~Was an Assist Trophy in Brawl, but suddenly disappeared in SSB4

~Has Music in the game, thats actually popular

~Pretty Boy :p

Discuss!!!

Around the Network

I don't wanna hear about nobody until ma boys Skull Kid, Claus, or Dillon are in the game!

spemanig said:
I don't wanna hear about nobody until ma boys Skull Kid, Claus, or Dillon are in the game!

I will make a topic on Claus later, but SK and Dillon are out because theyare assist trophys. Bosses/Pokeball/AT are out obviously.

This is coming from someone that wants f***ing Dillon + Magnus in the f***ing game.... and my 2nd most  requested character the game Saki!!!

Yeah, he seems like a character that may make it in since he's not an assist trophy anymore

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

tbone51 said:

I will make a topic on Claus later, but SK and Dillon are out because theyare assist trophys. Bosses/Pokeball/AT are out obviously.

This is coming from someone that wants f***ing Dillon + Magnus in the f***ing game.... and my 2nd most  requested character the game Saki!!!

If Toon Link can be in the game when theres a stage with his model, I still have hope for the other two!

Around the Network

I'd rather have 20 other characters instead, but due to his popularity I have a feeling he will be one of the DLC characters....................

So stop wasting unnecessary votes towards him!

spemanig said:
tbone51 said:

If Toon Link can be in the game when theres a stage with his model, I still have hope for the other two!

that doesnt necessarily mean anything, Lucas/Mewtwo were trophies afterall. All im saying is not to actually believe in them, but this doesn't mean i hope im right

I guess i can make topics on them. Will do actually, f*** it. SK makes most sense for LoZ rep because he is the most popular character after Zelda/Ganon/Link. I mean seriously lol

He was my vote, after all. He has too much moveset potential to not be included in.

bet: lost

I thought about Isaac, but then I remembered, he's a sword fighter...which smash is littered with. Then I remembered...Psynergy would be the best thing ever to incorporate into a character! But then again, Isaac doesn't really qualify as a Nintendo ambassador or anyone of recent relevance. It would be justified only if another Golden Sun were to be developed on 3DS...which probably won't happen.

Reggie or Bayonetta. If you vote for someone else... shame on you

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.