By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So Which Character will you request to be in Smash Bros?

Airaku said:
Ultravolt said:

Rundas from Metroid Prime 3, though i doubt he'll be chosen.

Uhhh YES! Though personally I would much rather have Noxus. I felt he was much "cooler" than Rundas, but I do love them both! ;)

I think in reality though if any other Metroid character is added it's likely going to come down to Sylux. It seems that in the future he has an established place in the Metroid universe. Let's also try not to mention the legion of fans he has that will torch someone's house if a different bounty hunter gets the slot. I would be fine with Sylux myself and I do think he is a cool character. I swear to god if his Lockjaw can triangulate and destroy anyone by getting them in the triangle..... I'm going to lose my shit! As in I will NOT be cool with it!

Yeah, Sylux seems like a good fit for Smash! His appearance looks awesome, and his abilities would work so well. I would love to see at least one of these characters make the list!

Around the Network

Wonder Red, Ghiraham, The Hunter from Monster Hunter.

Bayonetta

100% Coritiba Foot Ball Club!

ktay95 said:
The only correct answer is Ice Climbers ='(

Yeap! Well them and Wolf for Veterans.

I mean literally...

★ Veterans Needed ★

Mewtwo: √

Lucas: √

Wolf: Unique Moveset (yes nowhere near a clone), an antagonist, bad ***!!!!

Ice Climbers: Most deserving, Unique by far in the franchise. Represents a franchise. Even if we only get Popo and Nana as a skin...

★ Veterans Should Be Considered ★

Ivysaur: Unique moveset, Very popular pokemon (duh)

Squirtle: Same as above (or become a Blastoise, but Squirtle is still fine :p)

Roy: He's here cuz i dont see him pointless. Maybe add some fire elements to his moveset? (like special atks leave fire on ground?)

Snake: Very Unique, but at the same time third party and not even really nintendo related at all.

★ Veterans that Shouldnt be considered ★

Pichu: Self explainable. Unless its redone with Plusle/Minun?

Young Link: We have Toon Link, unless he gets transforming mask.

I put my ballot in for Boobs. I'd also accept the Ice Climbers, as those also come in pairs.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Around the Network

I voted for Isaac from Golden Sun. #NeverForget

I'm going old school and say Mikey from The Goonies II

Groose pls

Ultravolt said:
Airaku said:

Uhhh YES! Though personally I would much rather have Noxus. I felt he was much "cooler" than Rundas, but I do love them both! ;)

I think in reality though if any other Metroid character is added it's likely going to come down to Sylux. It seems that in the future he has an established place in the Metroid universe. Let's also try not to mention the legion of fans he has that will torch someone's house if a different bounty hunter gets the slot. I would be fine with Sylux myself and I do think he is a cool character. I swear to god if his Lockjaw can triangulate and destroy anyone by getting them in the triangle..... I'm going to lose my shit! As in I will NOT be cool with it!

Yeah, Sylux seems like a good fit for Smash! His appearance looks awesome, and his abilities would work so well. I would love to see at least one of these characters make the list!

I definitely agree with you. There are so many good characters in the Metroid lore, I see that you are a huge fan yourself. The little Ing as your picture and the epic gif in your signature. I definitely agree that Sylux would be best pick as would Noxus or Rundas. Gandrayda and Trace are awesome but I don't think they are a very good fit for Smash Bros. Also please no Weavel..... I swear to god everyone is going to think he's a Master Chief rip off.

Ugh I just want a new Metroid game and a new trilogy like Prime. I have literally came up with my own Metroid game from story down to gameplay mechanics of what I think would be a very epic, unique, and engaging experince. Yes I am a MASSASIVE Samus fan! Some say a little obsessive. Easily my favorite video game character, and I have quite a few.

Bayonetta or Melia from Xenoblade