By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So Which Character will you request to be in Smash Bros?

I requested Isaac from Golden Sun.

Around the Network

What makes tharja such a popular choice? I haven't finished Fire Emblem Awakening yet but all I know about her is that she is kind of creepy and that NOA censored her...

Proud Owner of:

Atari: 2600 5200 Jaguar

Sega: Master System Genesis (W/CD) Saturn Dreamcast Game Gear

Nintendo: NES SNES N64 Gamecube WII WIIU GB GBA(W/e-Reader) DS(i) 3DS

Sony: PS1 PS2 PS3 PS4(W/VR) PSP

Microsoft: XBOX XBOX360

Other: Colecovision, TurboGrafx-16, OUYA, R-Zone Super Screen, Xavix, Intellivision

Windows 10 w/ 12GB RAM, first Gen i7 processor, and 480 GTX; MacBook Air

If they haven't added Wolf, I'd like him and Roy.

2Quick said:
What makes tharja such a popular choice? I haven't finished Fire Emblem Awakening yet but all I know about her is that she is kind of creepy and that NOA censored her...

Hmmmm I honestly don't know. Let's see!

- She's awesome!
- She has an awesome personality and a crazy case of Obsession.
- She's very pretty, but it's not looks. She forces you to love her with her Voodoo magic! She even makes a Voodoo doll just for you to make you love her. This is no joke!
- She is one majestic woman, just look at her! That's not right.....I think her spells are working.... hold up a minute.... She is one majestic woman!
- She uses awesome dark magic and can be leveled as one of the most powerful damage dealers in the game, she crits hard! (in more ways than one)

So yeah I would say she is one hell of a cool gal!

Travis Touchdown

Around the Network

What about a custom robo character or a Sin and Punishment character? are those franchises popular enough? they havent had new games for a while...

Proud Owner of:

Atari: 2600 5200 Jaguar

Sega: Master System Genesis (W/CD) Saturn Dreamcast Game Gear

Nintendo: NES SNES N64 Gamecube WII WIIU GB GBA(W/e-Reader) DS(i) 3DS

Sony: PS1 PS2 PS3 PS4(W/VR) PSP

Microsoft: XBOX XBOX360

Other: Colecovision, TurboGrafx-16, OUYA, R-Zone Super Screen, Xavix, Intellivision

Windows 10 w/ 12GB RAM, first Gen i7 processor, and 480 GTX; MacBook Air

I'm torn. My #1 choice is from a third party, and I don't know/expect third party characters to get a lot of serious consideration.

Ideally I want to suggest Zeke and Julie from Zombies Ate My Neighbors. For those of you who have played it, think about all the potential moves that could be used from the series, everything from the cross you us against werewolves to throwing 6 packs of soda! And all the crazy stuff that goes on in those games, I can picture their final smash unleashing the giant baby. They could be the same character and you could swap out skins between the two, as they could play in essentially the same way.

Realistically though I might have to go with King K Rool or Dixie Kong.

Systems I own: Switch, Wii U, Wii, N64, Retron 5 for my Ness, SNES, Genesis, Gameboy line games, Dreamcast, PS2, New 3DS.

Poor Sakurai, it looks like that vacation of his is out the window!

I voted for Shovel Knight because he has those relics in the game and I can see those giving him a really diverse move set! I think Sakurai would have a lot of fun making that character.

bayonetta, crash, bomberman, inklings ,fiora and wonder red, maybe amateratsu (okami)

Sora, but we all know that ain't happening, so I'll choose Paper Mario instead.

I'm now filled with determination.