By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So Which Character will you request to be in Smash Bros?

ihatefatkatz said:
KLXVER said:

Isaac as in The Binding Of Isaac...?

Isaac from Golden Sun, silly!

Oh, that would make more sense

I would like to see Isaac from Dead Space or Isaac from House Of The Dead: Overkill though

Around the Network

Bayonetta 

Travis Touchdown

the_lonegunm@n said:
Travis Touchdown

Not until they announce No More Heroes 3

Shovel knight

Around the Network

Dillon from Dillon's Rolling Western:)&

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

I was thinking more realistic(want a inkling for splatoon first) but Issac from golden sun should be the best choice.

Well yeahhh I know you can only pick one but-but-but *pokes fingers together* I couldn't resists. So I picked five  that I really wanted to see but we never ended up getting and hopefully they get a second chance! :(

- Solid Snake
- Bayonetta
- Tharja
- Krystal
- Grey Fox

I was really disappointed that Solid Snake didn't return and I know a lot of people were. Bayonetta just makes so much sense and her move sets are perfect for Smash Bros! I am really glad that I am NOT the only one who wants Tharja. Sadly she is an unlikely candidate. :( I have no idea what is taking Nintendo so long to put Krystal in the game. I love Falco but he is to similar to Star Fox and we didn't get Wolf back. She could use her staff and a gun, they could do some cool experiments with her like stance switching.  Finally Grey Fox, he would be so much fun to play as. I also don't see that one happening either.

I defiantly have more that I want. Though some of them are 3rd parties that haven't had much exposure on a Nintendo platform for quite a few years now. Like say Albert Wesker or Kratos from Tales of Symphonia (Namco/Bandi game). Others like Chrom, would be redundant because of Lucina, Marth, and Ike. He would litterally be a middle ground of Ike and Lucina. Oh well, I'll be happy if we get one of those 5! :)

I really want to see another Zelda character, preferably villain like maybe Girahim. Now Girahim would make a nice move set.

You guys know you can vote as many times as you like, right?