By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So Which Character will you request to be in Smash Bros?

I'm deciding between Rhythym heaven choir by and Groose from skyward sword.  rhythm heaven is underrepresented, groose is so good of a character that he deserves to be memorialized in smash.

a more off-beat choice would be dunsparce.  but im not sure ho w well the paraflinch combo would trabsfer to smash

Proud Owner of:

Atari: 2600 5200 Jaguar

Sega: Master System Genesis (W/CD) Saturn Dreamcast Game Gear

Nintendo: NES SNES N64 Gamecube WII WIIU GB GBA(W/e-Reader) DS(i) 3DS

Sony: PS1 PS2 PS3 PS4(W/VR) PSP

Microsoft: XBOX XBOX360

Other: Colecovision, TurboGrafx-16, OUYA, R-Zone Super Screen, Xavix, Intellivision

Windows 10 w/ 12GB RAM, first Gen i7 processor, and 480 GTX; MacBook Air

Around the Network

I requested Tharja

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Boo, of course.

SORA! I would melt at a Smash trailer that had Dearly Beloved, Simple and Clean, or Sanctuary.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

I just want to see Pichu come back, don't care about the possible backlash.

Around the Network

Bayonetta

Myself!:P
Even though,I could say something that I adore!I will say bayonetta because it fits perfectly in smash!:P

I'm currently deciding between Bayonetta and Wonder Red. I feel like Platinum deserves a spot.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Toad. I already voted.

Viewtiful Joe or Okami

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804