By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - All Ponies, Polar Bears and Dogs In The World Have Gone Extinct.

Slade6alpha said:
Ruler said:

do you have a problem with Ponies?

I hate them with a bloody passion. 

Better make sure you win that bet then.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Awe, I would miss the polar bears and the ponies!

Can we re-hybridize or clone the polar bears from the grizzley bears? And just breed smaller horses to have ponies again?

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Ka-pi96 said:
Zappykins said:

Can we re-hybridize or clone the polar bears from the grizzley bears? And just breed smaller horses to have ponies again?

Don't worry, there's still some polar bears around

Do you know Polar Bear is slang for a hairy gay male with white hair?  Then again, maybe that's how you are using it! ;)

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Slade6alpha said:
Ruler said:

but women like them ;) dont you like women?

No, I'm gay. 

Since when?Well,all along but when you realised it?:P

Ka-pi96 said:
tak13 said:
Slade6alpha said:

No, I'm gay. 

Since when?Well,all along but when you realised it?:P

He realised when he met Ryuu96. It was love at first sight. Just can't keep those 2 apart now, such a cute couple

Oh perfect!Will they marry?Are you going to be the best man?Because rumor has it,that you will be!:P

Around the Network

if dogs are extinct... then what the hell are these little furry things running around my house!

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

...How in the world did this April Fools thread get bumped? o_o

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

PwerlvlAmy said:
if dogs are extinct... then what the hell are these little furry things running around my house!

'cause April Fools :P

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

I shall never give up my polar bear people!

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Ka-pi96 said:
Zappykins said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Zappykins said:

Don't worry, there's still some polar bears around

Do you know Polar Bear is slang for a hairy gay male with white hair?  Then again, maybe that's how you are using it! ;)

Nope, didn't know that

Well you're not gay to know that!Although,I'm not gay and I know it,same is valid for zappykins I think!:P