By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Whats your favourite meal at McDonalds? Wendys? Burger King?

@Shrimpy_Boy

I never said there wasn't a Wendy's in NZ that sell burgers or whatever they sell, I have been all around Australia and I have never seen nor heard of a Wendy's that sell anything but Dog's N' Shakes.

Around the Network

I hate McDonalds

I kinda like BK [Whopper, FTW]

And I don't really like Wendys.

I don't like fast food at all.

shrimpy_boy11 said:
ArtofAngels said:
shrimpy_boy11 said:
Imthelegend said:
CaptainPrefrences said:
ewwww jalapenos.

you go to subway at 1:09 am? or do you live in the west..

AoA lives in Australia.

Interesting that in the US Wendys sells burgers. In Australia they Only sell hotdogs. Don't know if they are the same company though.

Naaa man in Australia and NZ we have Wendys, a burger place like BK and McD's, and another company named Wendys which is a ice-cream shop (like Baskin Robins) and it sells ice-cream, hotdogs, milkshake etc.....

Have you been to Australia? I've never ever seens a Wendy's that sell Burgers, Wendy's in Australia only sell Hotdogs and Milkshakes etc.

Yea man ive been to Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne they all had a Wendys (its the logo with the image of a blue girl and pigtails.)

Have you been to NZ and seen it here then??

All the Wendy's in Australia have been purchased by "Hungry Jack's".

Of the burger selling variety anyway. They used to be there... but they aren't anymore. Unless you go to one that hasn't been converted for some reason.

to quote wikipedia.

Australia

When Wendy's opened stores in Australia, they did not last long. Nine restaurants were picked up in Victoria by Hungry Jack's (Australian franchise of Burger King) in 1986 after the Wendy's Hamburger Chain went bust.[19] There is currently another brand of fast-food restaurants called "Wendy's" in Australia and New Zealand. They are an ice cream, hot dogs and drinks franchise which is unrelated to the American hamburger chain. (See Wendy's Supa Sundaes). Both the American and Australian chains' operations coexist in New Zealand. The outlets have different color schemes.

Burger King: King de pollo
Wendys: Nachos with baked potato
Macddonald: Burrito breakfast

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

fish fillet, the healthiest burger option, plus im a kind of vegetarian.