By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Whats your favourite meal at McDonalds? Wendys? Burger King?

Mcdonalds- The BigMac meal is my choice everytime i go to mcdonalds. i love to sink my teeth in that juicy burger filled with "100% real meat" and 570 calories worth of fat, and it tastes better when i put fries in there..  I usually pick up a McFlury when i have 5 bucks and its fking hot outside. Make the large drinks bigger!! Make the medium fry case bigger!!

Wendys- I dont go here frequently, but I do adore the  Triple Classic. mmmmmmmmmmmm. my fav burger of all. packed with cheese and 3 thick layers of BEEF. it also comes with Large Chunky fries that taste good with salt. The drink size isnt to bad

Burger King- I dont go here a lot because McDonalds usually lures my away, but when I Do i pick up a delicious whopper. its smaller than the big mac, but it satisfies your hunger on the go i find. They make good use of the mao and lttuce. The fries are pretty much the same as wendys, and I find more BUrger King stores have do-it-your-self refills. That equals unlimited refills and free drinks! ( my friend fills up water bottles when no1 looks)

But I have to say, my fav is the triple classic meal. I would get this more often but the nearest wendys to me is like a 30 minute walk. the closest mcdonalds to me is 5 mins so you see the convinience.

all this makes me wanna get a meal. sadly its 12 30 am and the closest thing I can get to one of these delicious burgers is a jam sandwhich. 

So whats your favourite meal at McDonalds? Wendys? Burger King? 

Around the Network

A cup of water.

Seriously, Macdonalds and Burger King are virtually inedible. I've tried eating there and I just end up feeling sick.

Wendy's is slightly better... I guess chicken on a bun.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

i'm a Vegetarian.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

^ omg!

how can you life without BEEF and POULTRY and MEAT.

McDonalds - dont really like their food

Wendys - BACONATIOR! and a med frosty

Burger King - BK Stacker and large fry

now im hungry...

Around the Network

Subway, eat fresh.

^ ahah yes baconator ftw. forgot to add that.

I usually order 1 large big mac meal with a cheeseburger/mac chicken/or triple cheese burger on the side finished off with a mcfluree oreo.

ever now and again I may order a double quarter meal with a cheeseburger/mac chicken/or tripple cheese burger on the side finished off with a mcfluree oreo.

I normaly eat it once a week and some times 2 times a week max, love the stuff but to much of a good thing will simply turn me off.

ArtofAngels said:
Subway, eat fresh.

meatball sandwhich

McDonalds -> Double Big Mac Meal Large Sized with Coke
Wendys -> Triple Meal Large Sized with Chilli and Coke
Burger King -> Double Whopper Meal Large Sized with Coke