By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Whats your favourite meal at McDonalds? Wendys? Burger King?

ArtofAngels said:
shrimpy_boy11 said:
Imthelegend said:
CaptainPrefrences said:
ewwww jalapenos.

you go to subway at 1:09 am? or do you live in the west..

AoA lives in Australia.

Interesting that in the US Wendys sells burgers. In Australia they Only sell hotdogs. Don't know if they are the same company though.

Naaa man in Australia and NZ we have Wendys, a burger place like BK and McD's, and another company named Wendys which is a ice-cream shop (like Baskin Robins) and it sells ice-cream, hotdogs, milkshake etc.....

Have you been to Australia? I've never ever seens a Wendy's that sell Burgers, Wendy's in Australia only sell Hotdogs and Milkshakes etc.

Where in Australia did you see this other Wendys. I'm interested because I have never seen it in my travels. Anyway you would have to eat plenty to keep up with your 300 ft height. LOL.

Around the Network

BK over mcdonalds everytime. Or it would be if BK didnt charge near £5 ($10) for a supersized double bacon cheeseburger meal. Too expensive for me.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

McDonald's: Never go there.
Wendy's: It's not really a meal, but I sometimes get milkshakes from there.
Burger King (HJ's): Veggie Baguette meal.
KFC: Never go there.
Subway: Veggie Delite w/ 3 white choc. macadamia biscuits.

@11ht11: Any restaurant?

lol actually 300ft 456inches :P

I swear ive seen one especially down the Gold Coast since its such a touristy place.............. Then why would NZ have Wendys(burger version) and not Australia since we usually have all the same large company brands?. Weird.

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

In France,

we have only KFC + McDonalds + quick (Belgium)

what I prefer

Mc Do > Quick > KGC

Time to Work !

Around the Network
shrimpy_boy11 said:
lol actually 300ft 456inches :P

I swear ive seen one especially down the Gold Coast since its such a touristy place.............. Then why would NZ have Wendys(burger version) and not Australia since we usually have all the same large company brands?. Weird.
Sorry forgot the 456 inches. Is that height or something else?

AoA is from the Gold Coast(I think) and he would know if there is a burger-selling Wendys there. I don't think there is any as far as I'm aware but you never, I haven't been everywhere. And yeah we know New Zealand isn't part of Australia but interestingly, originally it was going to happen. New Zealand would have been a state of australia.

oh.... ok my bad!!!!

lol...... Dont bring up the whole "where r you from?", "New Zealand", "Is that near or part of Australia?" we kiwis get defensive about that.  lol

but seriously... its quite annoyin when forgein peeps do that 

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

shrimpy_boy11 said:
oh.... ok my bad!!!!

lol...... Dont bring up the whole "where r you from?", "New Zealand", "Is that near or part of Australia" we kiwis get defensive about that. :P lol

but seriously... its quite annoyin when forgein peeps do that :P

I'm seriously thinking of taking a holiday to the New Zealand. It is alot prettier than Australia due to the amount of rain you get and the people seem so nice. And places like Rotarua(not sure of spelling) seem quite interesting as well. 

Imthelegend said:
shrimpy_boy11 said:
oh.... ok my bad!!!!

lol...... Dont bring up the whole "where r you from?", "New Zealand", "Is that near or part of Australia" we kiwis get defensive about that. :P lol

but seriously... its quite annoyin when forgein peeps do that :P

I'm seriously thinking of taking a holiday to the New Zealand. It is alot prettier than Australia due to the amount of rain you get and the people seem so nice. And places like Rotarua(not sure of spelling) seem quite interesting as well.

Yeah. We really are better than Australia. If you do come over visit Rotorua (be warned, it smells), Taranaki (Most picturesque place in the North Island), Queenstown (great skiing as well) and Southland if you want some real rugged country. Don't go to Auckland, its just another big city, Christchurch and Wellington are far better.

Also McD's, the Hunger Buster. Subway, footlong meatball sub. BK, Hungers worst nightmare. Domino's, DBCB. KFC, Ultimate quarter pack. 

Last time I went to McDonalds (about 12 months ago) I paid about $7.00 for a couple of mouthfuls of burger that tasted like cardboard along with some thin chips (fries) that were more fat than potato.

BK is called Hungry Jacks in Australia, and I've never seen a Wendy's that does more than ice cream and hot dogs either, in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or anywhere else. They are marginally better than McDonalds.

I do like a good burger though, and every single independent take-away shop I've tried ever does better burgers than any of them.

WinAPE - The Windows Amstrad Plus Emulator

JEMU  - The Java Emulation Platform