By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console is going to win the March NPD? PS4 wins!

Which console is going to win the March NPD

XB1 25 5.84%

PS4 403 94.16%

Total:428

Wow, we already have over 100 votes!

Around the Network

The PS4 til the holidays.

Aeolus451 said:

We'll have to wait and see.

super6646 said:
Aeolus451 said:

Xbox has no exclusives until the holidays so there is a very low chance that Xbox will win any NPD until the Holiday.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

super6646 said:
Aeolus451 said:

True but Ali_16x pointed out the likely reason the ps4 will win every npd til the holidays. 

Around the Network

I can't believe there are 9 votes for XB1. LOL.

I'm kind of disappointed in the users of this site seeing that XB1 has more than 0 votes..

What reason would it have for winning?

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

How  is that even up for debate? With all due respect, the XB1 has gotten nothing outside of a few multiplats and ori and the blind forest (as good as it is, it isn't moving anything)

If the PS4 doesn't win the march NPD, i will change my profile picture to a picture of my ass.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

super6646 said:
Aeolus451 said:

April: Bloodborne is still selling very well and MLB 15 is doing well, too (at least on Amazon). The momentum will carry over into April. Dark Souls II is coming out on the 7th and Mortal Kombat X on the 14th. The former will sell more on the PS4 since Bloodborne has captured a lot of Souls fans. Sony also has marketing rights to Mortal Kombat X.

May: This month is the most iffy. Microsoft has marketing rights to The Witcher III, but the PS4 is getting Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD. Also, I think Microsoft had marketing rights to Dragon Age: Inquisition (correct me if I'm wrong), but the PS4 version still sold more and this during November where XBO sales had a huge uptick.

June-August: The standard and limited edition Batman bundles makes June easy. God of War III Remastered comes out in the middle of July. Until Dawn and Tearaway Unfolded are also coming out in the summer along with smaller titles like One Piece: Pirates Warriors 3, Godzilla, and J-Stars Victory Vs+.

September: Metal Gear Solid V is strongly associated with Playstation. PS4 will definitely win if the MGS bundle comes to the US.

iPhone 6, no contest.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.