By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo news spread like s#!t thrown at the fan

160rmf said:
oniyide said:
If you are truly enjoying your systems then i wouldnt let the negativity bother you...unless you arent then well...

I am enjoying. It is just annoying people hitting on the same note on everything nintendo related. I am pretty aware about nintendo situation and i am tired of hearing a bunch of non sense ideas that what nintendo need to do to be relevant

Then what in your opinion does Nintendo need to do to be relevent.

Around the Network
DexInDaJungle said:

Release great games

We reap what we sow

Goodnightmoon said:
oniyide said:
If you are truly enjoying your systems then i wouldnt let the negativity bother you...unless you arent then well...

It´s the opposite, I love the WiiU so much, I love its games and I´m terribly excited for some games this year (Splatoon and XENOBLADE are my most wanted games so far, more than anything coming to my PC),  But then you go here and all is shitty negativity about Nintendo being the worst thing in the universe.... when you are loving their games, Nintendo has bring me Bayonetta 2, DK: Tropical Freeze, SuperMario3DWorld, Pikmin 3, Mario Kart 8, Captain Toad, Hyrule Warriors, Wonderfull 101, Smash Bros 4, etc, those are awesome games that I can´t find everywhere else, and now splatoon, xenoblade, star fox, devils third, mario maker, Yoshi Woolly World are coming, and I´m very happy with that. But I find too many people shitting on every Nintendo thread just because, you know, schadenfreude pleasures, and that gets some of us mad. As you would be mad if people were bashing your favorite game or console.

No i wouldnt. I would be too busy playing games. Sony got its fair share of hate early PS3 years, didnt stop me from enjoying the console less. I usually wouldnt go into those threads anyway

160rmf said:
DexInDaJungle said:

Release great games

They haven't already been doing that? Cause I'm pretty sure they have and the Wii U has still been lacking in sales.

oniyide said:

No i wouldnt. I would be too busy playing games. Sony got its fair share of hate early PS3 years, didnt stop me from enjoying the console less. I usually wouldnt go into those threads anyway

Me neither, but when all the threads are the same for 4 days, is hard. I guess I can be out of here until May or something. But I think that people is calming down. 

Around the Network
160rmf said:
oniyide said:

I am enjoying. It is just annoying people hitting on the same note on everything nintendo related. I am pretty aware about nintendo situation and i am tired of hearing a bunch of non sense ideas that what nintendo need to do to be relevant

couldnt you just avoid those topics?

Goodnightmoon said:
oniyide said:

Me neither, but when all the threads are the same for 4 days, is hard. I guess I can be out of here until May or something. But I think that people is calming down. 

exactly. just stay away from the threads for a while. If people ignore less will be made

DexInDaJungle said:
160rmf said:
DexInDaJungle said:

Release great games

They haven't already been doing that? Cause I'm pretty sure they have and the Wii U has still been lacking in sales.

I know, but sales are irrelevant for me. 

We reap what we sow

160rmf said:
arachnid15 said:
This is definitely not exclusive to Nintendo. In an area of interest such as gaming that spawns fandom every single one of these companies is fair game and you can see the hatred daily on the web. Not sure why anyone would think only one of the big three is the lone target.

I never said that only nintendo suffer from that. But out of gaming forums the only news that go to the mainstream ears about nintendo are the bad ones or neutral and good news converted into bullshit by selective memory. 

Sony even with all the bad press during the last gen, the ps3 never lost any interest from mainstream gamers and i don't even need to say about sony loyal fans. now with ps4 (and x1 fiasco) sony won. simple as that

Microsoft can get all the hate every gen, but people will always buy xbox, because Cod fifa are there and microsoft can afford make great deals with their systems

but arent you answering your own query? They will buy xbox and forgive because they are going to get the games. And MS got plenty of hate for the ONE reveal more hate than any of the other two in recent memory. 

160rmf said:
arachnid15 said:
This is definitely not exclusive to Nintendo. In an area of interest such as gaming that spawns fandom every single one of these companies is fair game and you can see the hatred daily on the web. Not sure why anyone would think only one of the big three is the lone target.

I never said that only nintendo suffer from that. But out of gaming forums the only news that go to the mainstream ears about nintendo are the bad ones or neutral and good news converted into bullshit by selective memory. 

Sony even with all the bad press during the last gen, the ps3 never lost any interest from mainstream gamers and i don't even need to say about sony loyal fans. now with ps4 (and x1 fiasco) sony won. simple as that

Microsoft can get all the hate every gen, but people will always buy xbox, because Cod fifa are there and microsoft can afford make great deals with their systems

So you are talking primarily of how bad press/internet hate is effecting sales while the same cannnot be said for Sony and Mircosoft? Gotcha. I do not know. That may be the case. I can only speak for myself in that regard. I have owned Nintendo consoles in the past. I loved my gamecube. However, 90% of the games I play are muliplatform games so the WiiU has never been an option for me personally. Nintendo obviously makes incredible first party games but they generally are not games that interest me. The big releases of last year in Mario Kart and Smash are great examples. I am sure they are wonderful games but I do not play fighting or racing games on any platform so they hold no sway for me. 

Now, if Nintendo ever brings back Eternal Darkness I am all over it. :D