By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - More believable Nintendo Direct leak for April 1st. (Not Bowser Wii U)

This one seems very legit

It's legit 32 16.49%

It's not 59 30.41%

Obviously we don't know but I belive it is 45 23.20%

Obviously we don't know ... 33 17.01%

Maybe 24 12.37%

Total:193
Munchies said:
Sounds believable, but they need to announce the Direct in the next few hours for it to be true.

Yeah, that's basically what I'm thinking. They normally announce a direct at least 24 hours or more in advance.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network

Not Bowser Wii U, how disappointing.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Well aside of the date, the only problem I can see with it, is that there is no presence of Xenoblade Chronicles 3D,the game is supposed to come out on April 2 in Europe, it would be anti-Nintendo, to not give it a bit of the spotlight just the day before the release.

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

No, if this is true, my head would literally explode. This would be too good to be true and too much info to successfully implement in 40 min. And they're localizing Yokai Watch but no Dragon Quest VII or any of the Monster games...this is killing me.

kljesta64 said:
FAKE

why would they even make a direct april 1 ?

To announce that Aonuma was kidding about Zelda and then they'll announce a trailer! Yup, that's gonna happen, trust me.

Around the Network

I-I hope this is true, this to way too good to be true.

Plz make it happen Nintendo.

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

fake

fake

I remember when Mario and Sonic At The Olympics was announced on April 1st, the reactions were funny as hell as bot h at the time and when it turned out to be legit.

lol this is way more boring than the other one.