By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Say Something About Your Country :-)!!

the sidewalks here are really shitty.

Around the Network
Aeolus451 said:
curl-6 said:

Australia.

I'll let the pictures do the talking...

~Snip

You forgot pics of australian women.

How silly of me...

Jeszcze Polska nie zginęła. (Poland is not yet lost).

Anyway, my country is right bang in the center of Europe with a Population of over 30m.
We really, I mean really, love potatoes in our food which btw is really good. Weather is like ying & yang, minus 20 to minus 30 degreesC in Winter and 25-35 in Summer but it's lovely and hot. Forget swimming pools when there are plenty of large lakes with mini-resorts.  Local Governments don't know how to do anything though lol.

Fun Fact: We have the largest households on average in EU. #Cosy.

Midwest US, where the people do not care about anywhere else. Good expensive food.

Lebanon. Great food and great weather

Around the Network

I'm from the Netherlands. Everyone calls us very direct, but at least we're liberal. Drugs (not all) and prostitutes are legal. We're also kings at ice skating and hockey. Oh and we hate Germany for winning the World Cup.

Add me on Xbox: DWTKarma 

curl-6 said:

Australia.

I'll let the pictures do the talking...

Haha, there was a wolf spottet here for the first time in a long while and it made the 8 o clock news. 

Ka-pi96 said:
JoeAncelotti said:
I'm from the Netherlands. Everyone calls us very direct, but at least we're liberal. Drugs (not all) and prostitutes are legal. We're also kings at ice skating and hockey. Oh and we hate Germany for winning the World Cup.

You should try mixing them together. Ice hockey FTW!

Yeah for some reason ice hockey is not a big sport here. 

Switzerland

According to the world, everyone is rich here but I can't even keep up with the flow of Wii U games...

Malaysia. Had two flight crises last year, hijacked and shot down.

Other than that well.......not much