By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Eiji Aonuma lying?

Is he lying?

He's telling the truth 165 65.22%

He's lying 88 34.78%

Total:253

He is obviously lying, he wants to keep quiet about some other problems imo.

Around the Network

Yes, of course you can be 100% wrong.

But let´s all be negative, yeah! Yuhuuuu negativeness all around!!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

A delay? YOU SUCK AND YOU ARE LYING AND YOU ARE RELEASING THE GAME ONLY ON THE NEXT CONSOLE , AND THERE´S NO OTHER GAME COMING TO WIIU NEVER AGAIN.... or maybe the game wasn´t ready and they need more time, but that´s the boring version.

Proofs: Zero

So obviously with zero proofs we already can judge everything. Zero proofs are too many proofs.

What if he wants to be a bigger troll than Sakurai, and in E3 he announces the game for autum instead of winter? XD

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I mean, I think it's just PR speak, but he's definitely not like twirling an evil mustache or something. The game won't be done by 2015, so they're delaying it. They can't just say "if the game comes out this year, it'll run like shit, and it won't be finished," so they said things to make it sound like the game is turning into some completely different beast to spin it like it's good news. We've barely seen anything about it. We'll never know the truth until years later when we can't get mad about it.

Soundwave said:
Nintendo says lots of things.

They were still saying Twilight Princess was GameCube only well into 2006, lol. It was until May 2006 (6 months before launch) that they admitted TP would be for the Wii as well.

When they delayed TP in 2005 they never said "we are holding the game back so we can launch it with our new console" did they? I don't know what they stated at the time but it was probably something like "the game needs more polish" or "we are implementing new idea's".

Around the Network
ExplodingBlock said:
I think it's getting delayed because Nintendo has 0 experience with a HD Open World game

Everything ever that is said for marketing purposes is a lie.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Clyde32 said:
ExplodingBlock said:
I think it's getting delayed because Nintendo has 0 experience with a HD Open World game

That's Monolith Soft, not the same people developing Zelda U

ExplodingBlock said:
Clyde32 said:

Oh right right. They only did Skyward Sword and Link Between Worlds. It's silly of me to assume they will be on this one as well.

ExplodingBlock said:
Clyde32 said:

Monolith soft helps with the development of zelda since Skyward Sword :), I think that it's because they want to do something new with the open world structure, after all, almost every home console zelda game has an innovation or a new gimmick.