By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Please lock.

Tagged games:

Is Obama going to get shot in the head?

Yes. 0 0%

No. 6 50.00%

Maybe. 1 8.33%

WiiU. 5 41.67%

Total:12

Please lock.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Lol wut. Joke thread surely

Blob said:

The sad part is that it's not.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

You know theres a positive correlation between social isolation, perhaps involving videogames, and mental illness.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

I'm sorry Wagner, but the things you post here belong to the worst corners of the Internet, where it is likely where you spend at least some of your time. Please stop bringing this stuff here. It also has absolutely nothing to do with religion, which you only make look bad. You just obsess over religion like you seem to obsess over everything.

I'm telling you this, Wagner, because I'm trying to help you. Stop spending time wherever the heck you find things like these. Relax, get some decent sleep, and stop listening to only the things you want to hear. You may be suffering from paranoid schizophrenia, which is very bad if left untreated. Go to a doctor, try to get it fixed while you still can. Try your hardest to lead a normal life, one that will make you happy above all. Cause the way you're going this doesn't look like it will end well, for you and for the people around you.

Yeah, no. I think people on the right very crazy with their Obama hated.

the poll confirms this is a joke thread... right guiz.... right???

Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:
Blob said:

The sad part is that it's not.

It could just be a really long running joke...

Then it's not a joke anymore because it's been running so long that it ceased to be funny.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Blob said:

Yes, sorry. I requested the moderator to lock the thread. Please forgive me for the trouble it caused.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.