By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BLOODBORNE: I beat Father G in my first try less than 3 minutes . #notcasul

there it is

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Around the Network

I beat it on my second.

Spoiler:

You can glitch the first form in the tombs and attack with a long sweeping attack. As for the second form... you can glitch him on the stairs.

So far the game isn't very hard but it's a lot of fun!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Nice job!

For some reason, he took me like thirty tries. I've beaten everything else on my first try except for Vicar Amelia and Rom. She took me 5 or 6 tries and I beat Rom on my second.

The beginning was extremely difficult for me but the rest of this game seems a bit easy. So far the only formidable beast was Vicar Amelia, and Father Gascoigne for me anyways.

Game too scary and frightening.

Congrats.....

Did him on my 4th. Kept on getting rekt by the 2nd form when he hit me with combo attacks and I just couldnt get out of his way.

Game is legit.

Around the Network

Congrats m8.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Nice stun on the second form.

Should make a thread where everyone posts their boss fights.

betacon said:
Nice stun on the second form.

Should make a thread where everyone posts their boss fights.

seriuosly do it

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Um I think with the music box he becomes even easier?

I didn't find him as hard as my friends did. Some of my friends died more than 10 times to him. I managed to do it the second try by shooting him with the pistol and doing execution attacks.