By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The sad thing about the Zelda HD delay is

You are mad like me

Yes! 65 98.48%

Total:65

Pavolink again in doom mode. :)

Reminder: Nintendo Is Always Delaying Major Zelda Games
http://kotaku.com/reminder-nintendo-has-been-delaying-zelda-games-for-de-1694170626

Except that, this game freaking huge, much bigger than any Zelda game, they need more time to make all that right, really no need for all this doom threads about Zelda/Wii U/Nintendo

"With the hardware capabilities of Wii U, we first started by saying if we can take an entire world the size of the world from Twilight Princess, and make that the size of one of the areas in the game."

Around the Network

The game was delayed so it could be on NX.

Come on, seriously, it's stupid for Nintendo to focus on Wii U at this point. The NX is where their future lies.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

The duck!?! It got delayed?

Miyamotoo said:

http://kotaku.com/reminder-nintendo-has-been-delaying-zelda-games-for-de-1694170626

Except that, this game freaking huge, much bigger than any Zelda game, they need more time to make all that right, really no need for all this doom threads about Zelda/Wii U/Nintendo

"With the hardware capabilities of Wii U, we first started by saying if we can take an entire world the size of the world from Twilight Princess, and make that the size of one of the areas in the game."

Minstranslated. Correct info is that they made the entire Twilight Princess map like one area without any load screen, an important feature they want to implement in this new one.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

d21lewis said:
The duck!?! It got delayed?

Yes. Now the release is TBD. Maybe at the Fiscal Year Earnings we can see the schedule. Althought, a 2016 release window means nothing at this point.

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
Miyamotoo said:

Minstranslated. Correct info is that they made the entire Twilight Princess map like one area without any load screen, an important feature they want to implement in this new one.

Yes, entire Twilight Princess map just like one area from Zelda U, without any load screen.

Miyamotoo said:
Pavolink said:
Miyamotoo said:

Yes, entire Twilight Princess map just like one area from Zelda U, without any load screen.

No. Read again. That quota has been corrected.

Pavolink said:
Miyamotoo said:
Pavolink said:
Miyamotoo said:

No. Read again. That quota has been corrected.

I read again, and I can see again "entire Twilight Princess map like one area", thats is enuf for me.

We already saw how freaking huge is Zelda U, I think be bigger at least 5x times than Twilight Princes.

The only sad thing here is that we won't play the game at the end of this year.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Remember when people was defending the delay? Good times.