By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda U is not going to be at E3 2015!

Well shit!

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

NUUUUUUUUUU

Not even at e3? WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Welp, my day is officially ruined

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

*cries in a corner*

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Now that's going to be a killer. 3DS has basically nothing for the holiday, Wii U subsists on StarFox and Devil's Third.

They'd best have NX or Metroid to make up for this :-/

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

What the fuck! It was at last year's E3, how could they have nothing to show a year later? This is some bullshit, honestly.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

someone HACKED nintendo

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

:(

If they were going to delay it, they could at least keep the hype rolling by showing it at e3....

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Now I don't even know what the heck they're doing. There has to be a holiday period title, so what in blazes is it? Nintendo EAD (I think Tokyo) and Retro have been at work but we haven't even seen their stuff. Xenoblade has scope and scale but it is an infant franchise.

Skullwaker said:
What the fuck! It was at last year's E3, how could they have nothing to show a year later? This is some bullshit, honestly.

They must be going I a completely different direction now or something for them to choose not to show it at all this year...

I anticipated Zelda U not coming out this year, but I definitely disney see it being absent at E3...

If Nintendo manages to deliver without Zelda, I won't complain...

I think they're capable of it...

But I don't think they will...

Have a nice day...