By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Indiana Governer signs bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
tak13 said:

Exactly!

He was known for being of the major minds which caused the British to loosen their grip on India when it was being occupied. It's also said that he was a purist.

So he was religious (a man is the sum of his parts) and he helped his country but religion had no positive part to play ... King was religious (a man is the sum of his parts) and he helped with the advancement of our society.  Yet you still insist on carving that away from them so that "Religion pushes society back. It always has and always will. Society's progress has always occured outside of religion" can be true?

Around the Network
qwertyDANIELqwerty said:

I am from Indiana, and oh boy let me tell you what bull s**t you are talking right now, man.

You talking to me, you really talking to me? No but who are you talking to really?

I'm here in Indiana too. Where do / did you live?

tak13 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

He was known for being of the major minds which caused the British to loosen their grip on India when it was being occupied. It's also said that he was a purist.

You replied to the wrong person!LOL:P I think that goes to yoda!:P

Yeah threw me for half a second. :p

tak13 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Oh sorry.

Alright guys I have to go. It was fun talking with you all. I may pop back on here later.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
tak13 said:

Oh sorry.

Anyway!After seeing the love about your new wii u(hheheheh) and the love/defence about our beloved gays,I appreciate you a lot dear stage!:P

I might post my opinion tomorrow,I'm drowzy!Personally,I think that this won't pass,it can be a way to stop that,or not?

qwertyDANIELqwerty said:

I am from Indiana, and oh boy let me tell you what bull s**t you are talking right now, man.

What bullshit are you talking about? There are more reports on the situation.

The_Yoda said:

Alright guys I have to go. It was fun talking with you all. I may pop back on here later.

Cool, night. 

tak13 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Oh sorry.

Anyway!After seeing the love about your new wii u(hheheheh) and the love/defence about our beloved gays,I appreciate you a lot dear stage!:P

I might post my opinion tomorrow,I'm drowzy!Personally,I think that this won't pass,it can be a way to stop that,or not?

Yeah, I can't wait to get a Wii. No problem at all.

I'm sure the post will still be here if people are still interested in talking about it. :)

S.T.A.G.E. said:
tak13 said:

Yeah, I can't wait to get a Wii. No problem at all.

I'm sure the post will still be here if people are still interested in talking about it. :)

It will explode,be sure!I hope in a peaceful way,without personal attacks and homophobic comments,although we already had some,in an underhand manner though...

You mean wii u not wii,it thought that you had bought it,oh you have fooled me...Anyway!