By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Countdown to No Numbers March

ioi said:
Numbers will be returning to normal this week...

That's good news! Can you say which day of the week we'll be getting some numbers?

I'm sorry, we're starved for it. :P

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network
ioi said:

Don't worry; you still have 200,292 seconds before the month is up!

ioi said:

Good to know, but...

Normal as in 2007-July 2014 normal, or normal as in late 2014-early 2015 normal?

Next time, please just give us a heads up saying: "numbers will be on hiatus for X weeks, normal service should resume after [date]"

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Insidb said:
ioi said:

You know that since I started the thread you have to base the countdown on New Zealand time. so the countdown is at about 111,300 seconds as of now.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

ioi said:

Well ioi, I dnot know you much like the others. In fact, this is my first time seeing your profile appearante in discussion. However, what I do know is that you must have had your reasons for the delay.

To everyone else, it is as I have stated, the numbers will come soon. That being said, I think we all can hold out for a little longer.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

Around the Network
Machina said:

As far as the numbers go, I can't really help out there; I'm not involved in any of that stuff.

But the site's not closing down guys. There's no need for speculation like that. When Brett's not been logged in for a while you should usually chalk it up to him being on holiday.

As far as what I can comment on - we've got the site merge soon (Valve time© - no, seriously, it'll be soon), Truck's also still working on site updates on top of that, and we'll be looking for new contributors early next month.

A site merger? Valve time©? Who are they exactly?

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

BraLoD said:
Machina jokes about Valve in a post with 3 sentences.
Machina does 3 function here in VGChartz as we can see in his avatar.
Machina avatar is TLG, one of the most awaited games that never comes, just like Half-Life 3.

Half-Life 3 confirmed!!!

Machina has three syllables.

A triangle has three sides.

Machina is illuminati confirmed

#1 Amb-ass-ador

binary solo said:
Insidb said:
ioi said:

You know that since I started the thread you have to base the countdown on New Zealand time. so the countdown is at about 111,300 seconds as of now.

DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!

12 hours until April, by my watch.

Jimi Hendrix

Machina said:
OnlyForDisplay said:

A site merger? Valve time©? Who are they exactly?

The site changes I referred to are detailed here - http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=197802

Valve time is just a joke about the game company, Valve.

Ahh.. I see. Thanks!