By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star Fox Adventures 2/Wii

I'm sorry but after you played Starfox 64 you don't want it any other way.
well the good thing is wii can run gamecube games so when you get it all you need to do is figure out how to get that adventure game of yours;)

Wii code:                                        Mario Kart wii:
6586-0674-1620-6955                        0344-9880-0252
PM me if you added me and I'll add you:)

Self-proclaimed, biggest Resident Evil Fanboy of VGChartz!

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
StarFox Adventures was garbage.

QFT

I got into this game about a month and a half ago and this game seems like it was made for 6 year olds.

Easy Puzzles, easy enemies and bad flight scenes are the big problems. I think the graphics are good and it has ok story. The level design is pretty uninspired as well.

Im the type of guy that finishes the games I start 95% of the time. This game was so simple and bland that I just couldnt do it. I would not mind a SFA2 for the Wii, but they would really have to up the diffuclty and get some good level designers on the project.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

@ Slash

I can actually import the game...but it will cost R946.   Thats like $130!  And that is without shipping costs.  As much as I would like to play Star Fox Adventures, that is simply too expensive for a game that came out years ago.

How much do current games cost in south africa?

PS3 games cost between R500 and R675 (only one game is at a low R100)

XBOX 360 games cost between R250 and R600

Wii Games cost between R200 and R600

Around the Network

Ok fair prices. Are the new wii titles R500+ else you guys get it cheaper then we in Europe >.

Star Fox 64 with updated graphics, re-dubbed voice-overs, deeper multi-player mode.

That is all.

@ Slash:

The majority of Wii titles cost between R300 and R400.  First party games are at around R500.  I bought Super Mario Galaxy for R499 and I will be getting Metroid Prime 3: Coruption this week for R499 also.  The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is R599.

Okey, cool that the third party games are cheaper!

@ Slash:

It is nice yes except that I am not interested in most 3rd party games. Zack and Wiki still has a TBA release date and price so I hope it will be south of R500. I bough Call of Duty 4 for PS3 for R499 and that is the cheapest PS3 game except for the one title for R100.