By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star Fox Adventures 2/Wii

First of all I must confess that I have not played Star Fox Adventures or any GameCube game ever before.  But it is not my fault, I realy realy realy wanted to.  It is just that GameCube was never released in South Africa.

Anyway, I read reviews of Star Fox Adventures and I saw some videos and it looked absolutely awesome!  I so badly wanted to play Star Fox Adventures that I would have bought GameCube just for that game.

But time went on and opportunity never came.

But now, incredibly, all consoles of a generation are available in South Africa...which means that I can (and will within the next 2 to 3 weeks) get a Wii.

I know that many reviewers of Star Fox Adventures said that they would have preferred that Fox McCloud be stuck in his space ship the whole time, but how could anyone want to hide such an adorable character for the entire game the whole time!?

So would any of you like to see a sequal or at least a Star Fox game of the same format as Star Fox Adventures be released for the Wii.  I certainly would!

Around the Network

I need more slippy.

StarFox Adventures was garbage.

Hmm I prefered the older Star Fox games...But I really would like a new SF game on the Wii adventure or not =);

I would love to see a Star Fox Adventure 2 or A Donkey Kong Country Wii

So yes

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network

my opinion is that starfox adventures was a decent action game and very pretty. In fact, it still looks very good compared to some wii games.

My only problem was that tricky was dumb.

Not really a duck, but still a bird

FC:1771 9678 2579 1588

Noooooo! The game wasn't great at all. It had its moments, but... no. Believe me, I was absolutely psyched to get the game when it first came out, but it was quite a letdown. So many stupid decisions were made during the development of the game. You can only visit certain restricted areas of the game at a time, if you complete a part, it's blocked off and you won't be able to get there. And after you beat the final boss, well, that's all you can do really, just keep beating that boss. Because as soon as you are done watching the ending and credits roll by, when you reopen your save file, you're at the start of the bossfight without a way to quit or go back! Argh! The game has no wide open areas whatsoever, and the gameplay is very unbalanced. It's way too easy at times, quite hard at others, and next to impossible to beat certain parts. Test of fear onyone? Ugh. To its credit, it did have extremely nice graphics. But no, I'd been looking forward to the game literally for years, but it was a huge letdown. Don't expect anything like Zelda, at all.
I'd rather have a new Starfox game like Assault, minus the parts where you had to go on foot. Landmaster's fine, but Fox and co should stay in their vehicles.

And I agree with kenzomatic that it's about time Nintendo came up with a new Donkey Kong game, and I don't mean a Donkey Konga, Donkey Kong Barrel Blast, Donkey Kong Jet Mini-fest, Donkey Kong Rollercoaster Puzzle League or Donkey Kong's Hulahoop-Extravaganza. Just a new platformer like the DK Countries and DK 64! That'd be epic! :) Just have them use the SMG engine and be done with it. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Real Star Fox Wii plz.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I won´t buy a new StarFox adventures game.

I really want a real StarFox Wii game though. Only StarWing action, no ground levels (tank or other vehicles are OK, just no walking for McCloud).

It´s rumoured that Factor 5 is working on this game.

I played SFA and thought it was a bit 'meh' to be honest. I really liked Starfox Command on DS. If they make another I would buy it.