By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Jeremy Clarkson dropped from Top Gear, BBC confirms

lol to people saying he beat up a guy (who wasn't even beaten up) and what if this was you're father or brother being hit. Frankly we don't fully know what happened, but what I know is from where I come from if you continue to piss me off and run you're mouth, you'll get hit or we'll fight. Then after everything is said and done, we shake hands and agree to be men or women about it.

Just logged in to say this.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Around the Network

If that guy has a huge ego and filled with arrogance, treat his coworkers like trash to the point where he verbaly and physically assault one over hot food, that guy deserves to be fired.

He seems to be a terrible human being that think is superior to everybody, I can't believe ppl are defending him just because he is entertaining. Speaks alot of how egocentric our society has become ''It does'nt matter if he is terrible to everybody, aslong as I AM entertained by him''

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Metrium said:
If that guy has a huge ego and filled with arrogance, treat his coworkers like trash to the point where he verbaly and physically assault one over hot food, that guy deserves to be fired.

He seems to be a terrible human being that think is superior to everybody, I can't believe ppl are defending him just because he is entertaining. Speaks alot of how egocentric our society has become ''It does'nt matter if he is terrible to everybody, aslong as I AM entertained by him''

This is quite a leap in judgement. Clarkson himself is the one who reported the incident and he apologized. 

shikamaru317 said:

Yeah, for me personally Top Gear is more about the antics of Jeremy, James, and Richard than the cars. Of course I'm not the biggest car enthusiast out there, but I do like cars alot, so that speaks volumes about just how good the dynamic is between the 3 hosts. The specials are particularly great, I love the pranks they pull on each other, breaking air conditioning, stealing parts of each others' cars, tying the horn into the brakes, etc. And of course torturing Richard with Genesis songs

So I personally hope that BBC either realizes they made a mistake and rehires Jeremy, or that the 3 of them all leave and get a new show together on another network. I might watch a Top Gear reboot with new hosts depending on who they choose, but I'll definitely watch a new show with Jeremy, James, and Richard.

I'm going to miss the show so much :(

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Also I agree that Top Gear wasn't even about the cars, it was just about the 3 of them goofing around and having a good time. I'm not a car enthusiast either but I love watching Top Gear because they're always doing something funny such as a challenge or just messing with each other, which is basically in almost every episode. They have a relationship that you wouldn't be able to replicate because all three of them are really good friends.

Around the Network
NanakiXI said:
lol to people saying he beat up a guy (who wasn't even beaten up) and what if this was you're father or brother being hit. Frankly we don't fully know what happened, but what I know is from where I come from if you continue to piss me off and run you're mouth, you'll get hit or we'll fight. Then after everything is said and done, we shake hands and agree to be men or women about it.

keep loling to us, but keep in mind that in the real world punching a guy at work gets you fired and in many cases they can take you to court.

If my dad was punched by a guy at work for bringing him cold instead of hot food, hell for any reason other than my dad punching him first, you bet your ass I'd take him to court apart from making sure he gets fired.

naruball said:
NanakiXI said:

keep loling to us, but keep in mind that in the real world punching a guy at work gets you fired and in many cases they can take you to court.

If my dad was punched by a guy at work for bringing him cold instead of hot food, hell for any reason other than my dad punching him first, you bet your ass I'd take him to court apart from making sure he gets fired.

he didnt beat him up because the food was cold, he beat him up because he wasnt sry that the food was cold.

if you do something wrong, dont act like an ass and nobody will punch you

generic-user-1 said:
naruball said:
NanakiXI said:

he didnt beat him up because the food was cold, he beat him up because he wasnt sry that the food was cold.

Or, OR act like a civilized person and don't punch people period.

I mean, wow, he had the nerve not to be sorry that the food was cold! Give me a break.

naruball said:
generic-user-1 said:

I mean, wow, he had the nerve not to be sorry that the food was cold! Give me a break.

they were filming the whole day and im pretty sure it wasnt just him who had no hot food.

everybody did their part, just the person who should get hot food didnt feeled like doing his job.

generic-user-1 said:
naruball said:
generic-user-1 said:

they were filming the whole day and im pretty sure it wasnt just him who had no hot food.

everybody did their part, just the person who should get hot food didnt feeled like doing his job.

That's why that person should have received a formal warning or even gotten fired for incompetence, not punched.