By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Choose Wisely...

What would it be? (please explain in the comments)

Wii U 68 33.33%

PS4 119 58.33%

XBOX ONE 17 8.33%

Total:204

You can only choose one home console of this generation to have for the REST of the gen no matter what (no PC). What would it be and why?

Around the Network

ps4

Hmm, that will be hard for me cause it does say this gen with no PC but it also doesn't say anything about having last gen. I would pick the ps4 based on the fact that it has the most amount of games coming out but at the sametime, do I really care about most of those games? So I will go with the wiiU cause while it won't have some big name games like Witcher 3, MGS V PP and FFXV, it will have other games that I love that ps4 wont have either so I am willing to trade

And both MGS V PP and Persona 5 are coming to the ps3

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Wii U. Not a fan of many of the games that have come out on either the PS4 or Xbox One and Nintendo franchises are my favorite. Plus, even though it is minimal, it does have third party support. And most of them are exclusives.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

PS4 - It has the most and best games

Around the Network

Xbox One. Both systems have failed to impress me with games thus far, but my X1 has neat features which is why I got it.

Question... Why no PC?

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

ps4- it has FFXV... Demo O_O

I wouldn't break my honor as a Zelda fan and not play the game.

PenguinZ said:
Question... Why no PC?

Because everyone would choose that. It has the most games, it's not fair. But without PC is a hard choice for most people.