By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bloodborne Playthrough & Discoveries Thread

Soriku said:
arcane_chaos said:
beat the RoM Spider; shit got real trippy after that, now there's some giant creature on the side of the chapel...what the hell do I do?

also beat amygdala...but now I don't know where to go...help?

Can you attack it?

Nope, it's actually there all game buy you can only see it earlier if you have over 40 insight.

Trying to beat amygdala now but I'm out of vials and no longer in the mood to farm for them. Might have to shelve bloodborne for a bit so I get the drive back. 

Around the Network
Blob said:
Soriku said:

Can you attack it?

Nope, it's actually there all game buy you can only see it earlier if you have over 40 insight.

Trying to beat amygdala now but I'm out of vials and no longer in the mood to farm for them. Might have to shelve bloodborne for a bit so I get the drive back. 

I saw the spiders and I didn't have 40 insight, I think if you get the Tonsil Stone in the Forbidden Woods or somewhere in that area from a House NPC, then go to where the inivisble spider is blocking the unseen village door(if you take the right side path before the Dog Boss) and he teleports you to the lecture building you can see them.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Just beat vicar, she wasn't that hard as I beat her on my second try, first try she got me with the one hit kill. At level 53 now and bought the ludwig sword but I still prefer the axe which is awesome, its now +5.
Those guys with the bag in the back are pretty damn dangerous.

Just tried a depth 5 Chalice Dungeon. Fucking hell...

omg, just beat the blood letting beast!!! took 5 tries (kept getting ganked when he was at 10-20 health.

FYI- Bloodletting Beast was the final boss of the 3 depth Chalice dungeon I just beat. (it had 4 tiers)

I ran 4 chalice dungeons today and got the uncanny sawblade no idea how it compares to the starting version.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network

Does anyone know a good way to grind Bloodvials? Because the one I use seems so boring...

I start from Central Yharnam and go to the left killing the enemy there (sometimes he drops 1 vial). Then I go where the two giants are and kill them (2 vials for each one you kill, so that's 4). Then I take the elevator and go to the other side of the bridge as quickly as I can. I beat the other giant (another 2 vials) and kill the rest of the lesser enemies (they drop vials sometimes too!). After that I go up the stairs and beat the 2 beasts before father gascoigne and get a couple more vials and... that's it. Then I use the boss room lamp and start the process again.

I can get about 10 or more per run but it still feels so slow...

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I have beaten the game, enjoyed mostly the beginning, the forest and half of the game after it are more annoying than enjoyable. Wanted to explore more but yeah ofcourse the game just starts with NG+ damned :s.

Anfebious said:
Does anyone know a good way to grind Bloodvials? Because the one I use seems so boring...

I start from Central Yharnam and go to the left killing the enemy there (sometimes he drops 1 vial). Then I go where the two giants are and kill them (2 vials for each one you kill, so that's 4). Then I take the elevator and go to the other side of the bridge as quickly as I can. I beat the other giant (another 2 vials) and kill the rest of the lesser enemies (they drop vials sometimes too!). After that I go up the stairs and beat the 2 beasts before father gascoigne and get a couple more vials and... that's it. Then I use the boss room lamp and start the process again.

My circuit is similar but after you kill the two giants instead I go into the house nearby, head upstairs and then kill the two beasts on the bridge towards the first boss.  Make my way through the remaining giant and then use the bridge bonfire to port out.  Killing the two beasts on the bridge is big because they're a pretty much guaranteed 6 vials for the two of them.  Usually takes me 5 minutes and I get about 12 vials if the three giants and the beasts all give vials which seem to be their most common drops.  

Anfebious said:

Where you go against vicar there is a number of lantern guys there that drops blood vials, I believe 2 at a time and in the woods where you battle the witch if you are strong enough and beat the giants that you've seen at the beginning of the game, they drop like 3-4 vials and give lots of blood echoes. I'm at level 54 and axe +6 so it only takes me a few hits to kill them.

Oh wow just tested the Sinister Resonent Bell and invaded someone.... Did NOT EXPECT there to be two players :p. Pretty much just panicated and tried to just run away from them and probably ran around all of Yharnam until they got me and ofcourse celebrated in the death backgrounds.
I did however like that all of the enemies where on my side. :D

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!