By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bloodborne Playthrough & Discoveries Thread

YarHar707 said:

Those 5 hit combos of Undead Giant are damn crazy indeed.

Sif on Fire 3.0 can be tricky as well but playing unlocked really helps.

I don't even know what "playing unlocked means." I'm playing offline with no help, if that's what you mean. (Just guessing here) If it's a spoiler, just tell me it's a secret. ^_^

Around the Network
Blob said:
JGarret said:
Talal said:

Blood Starved Beast? That boss fucked me like 6 times and everytime it got harder because I didn't have vials and antidotes anymore lol. Eventually I decided to get some echos and bought vials and antidotes and won.

Yes, that SOB and his poisonous multi hit attack and grab attack.

You can summon an npc if you've met him. There's a spot out the front of the area where you fight blood starved beast that gives you the hint. With someone else distracting it, it became very easy lol. 

In the forbidden woods area at the moment. There's a npc there that I tried to help but he broke my heart.... 

I didn´t know that, but it´s a matter of honor that I defeat him on my own!

Btw, is he (Blood Starved Beast) really the 3rd boss in the 'correct' order (if there´s even such a thing)?

In discussions about this game, everyone keeps saying he´s supposed to be the 3rd boss, but is he really, difficulty wise?

Bosses here take far too long to go down compared to the ones in Souls, at least in my experience so far.

JGarret said:
Btw, is he (Blood Starved Beast) really the 3rd boss in the 'correct' order (if there´s even such a thing)?

In discussions about this game, everyone keeps saying he´s supposed to be the 3rd boss, but is he really, difficulty wise?

My third boss was Vicar Amelia, I don't even know where to find the Blood Starved Beast.

Around the Network

Another 93/100 - Excellent - few minutes ago :

http://www.hobbyconsolas.com/reviews/analisis-bloodborne-ps4-113300

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

I miss that exploit I was using before patch. Being able to respawn at any point of death.

Dammit, Hemwick Charnel Lane, the game won't let me teleport to the lamp there. I don't know what gives, it's probably a stupid bug. It's annoying the shit out of me right now.

DraconianAC said:

I don't even know what "playing unlocked means." I'm playing offline with no help, if that's what you mean. (Just guessing here) If it's a spoiler, just tell me it's a secret. ^_^

It means not targeting on to the enemy with R3 so you can roll instead of dash.

There's little risk of missing attack since the boss is soo big but you need to constantly adjust the camera.

YarHar707 said:

It means not targeting on to the enemy with R3 so you can roll instead of dash.

There's little risk of missing attack since the boss is soo big but you need to constantly adjust the camera.

Thanks, I acutally switch out from unlocked, and locked. I haven't mastered it at all, but when there are two many enemies on the screen or the enemy is huge, you are completely right about it being better unlocking your target. However, that hell puppy is terribly annoying. Faced him again in the 3rd chalice dungeon and they keep adding new moves to it's repitour.

In the grand scope of things, I really like how bloodborne dictates that one needs to agressively melee one's way through. The gun is expensive, limited and best used to stagger/counter your way out of danger.

@YarHar What's you're level at right now?