By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bloodborne vs Zelda U vs Rise Of The Tomb Raider. The Rating Game.

Which will have the biggest impact upon release ?

Zelda U 249 60.29%

Bloodborne 121 29.30%

Rise Of The Tomb Raider 30 7.26%

I still don't own a New Gen Console 13 3.15%

Total:413

Not sure why TR is here, since it's timed exclusive and honestly I don't see it doing anything, Bloodborne is too niche, and Zelda is something that most WiiU owners and a lot of those who are not yet are waiting for...so, obviously Zelda.

Around the Network

Either one with the female protagonist holding a bow will most certainly have a better rating than bloodborne. I'm not sure about sales, but it might be Zelda then Bloodborne then the Xbox version of Tomb Raider not far behind. Bloodborne is not niche, the souls series was never niche, and their popularity kept on rising with each iteration.

.- -... -.-. -..

HoloDust said:
Not sure why TR is here, since it's timed exclusive and honestly I don't see it doing anything, Bloodborne is too niche, and Zelda is something that most WiiU owners and a lot of those who are not yet are waiting for...so, obviously Zelda.

Well TR is being released in the holiday season and we all know how well games/ consoles sell within the holiday season. As to TR being a timed exclusive, again we really have no release date on the potential PS4 version, so with that, its bound to do good numbers when released.

Bloodborne on the other hand is being released on a console that has approx 21 million consoles sold, is in reletave terms " On Fire " at the moment. so who knows.

Zelda U is however a nice choice though. 

Ka-pi96 said:
Ali_16x said:
Why Bloodborne lol? I'm pretty sure Uncharted is closer to ZElda and RotR in terms of release dates.

Maybe not, it just got delayed to 2016

Well that doesn't matter because he's not even talking about 2015 in general, just the games. So not sure why he's using Bloodborne.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

I think Zelda seems kind of out of place I gotta say but I think Zelda will win in both sales and rating. And I could swear tomb raider is a timed exclusive

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Out of that list, I'll pick Zelda.

melbye said:
Zelda U cause not only is it the bigger franchise it also is more likely to sell the most amount of consoles.

Holiday releases are always huge for MS. You think it's going to be a rough holiday season for MS ?

Wagram said:
Critically? Zelda Wii U. Reviewers will jiz all over themselves because it's Zelda.
Niche? Bloodborne will eat everything else alive.

Bloodborne does have the market all to itself this week. There are no other big name titles being released, so we will see.

Zelda of course, Tomb Raider and BloodBorne don't will even close.

Ali_16x said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Ali_16x said:
Why Bloodborne lol? I'm pretty sure Uncharted is closer to ZElda and RotR in terms of release dates.

Maybe not, it just got delayed to 2016

Well that doesn't matter because he's not even talking about 2015 in general, just the games. So not sure why he's using Bloodborne.

Well a few reasons.

Bloodborne is a huge new IP exclusive

Bloodborne will be releasing when there is no other big game being released in the same week

Bloodborne is coming to a console that has sold over 20 million consoles and is showing no signs of slowing down

And coming off the heals of great reviews for both Demon's Souls & Dark Souls, Bloodborne may just take it a step further......

IMO