By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What's going on with Nintendo not having a direct worldwide since Jan?

The DeNA/smartphone press conference is probably the biggest press event they've given in several years, it was broadcast live with an English translator no less, so that was a big deal.

They'll definitely have a Direct for Splatoon in a month or so anyway.

Around the Network

we get them right after people start talking about them so I'm guessing this week at some point

I guess people are used to start talking about them at the right time :P or at least that is how it has been the last couple of directs

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Because Iwata demands to direct and edit each Nintendo Direct personally and since his illness hasn't been able to do it in multiple languages like he used to.

Nintendo have a fetish where they derive sexual pleasure from making us wait.

One of the most annoying things about Nintendo is how they keep us in the dark about anything more than a couple of months away.

Like Yoshi; it was slated as "first half of 2015" but we haven't head squat since E3 last year.

Even Splatoon is still nebulously dated "May" instead of to the day.

Spill the beans already!

shikamaru317 said:
curl-6 said:

At least they're not into Tamakeri, lol.

No, they're into that too, Sony/MS are their dominatrixes. ;)

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
The DeNA/smartphone press conference is probably the biggest press event they've given in several years, it was broadcast live with an English translator no less, so that was a big deal.

They'll definitely have a Direct for Splatoon in a month or so anyway.

True, but Directs aren't supposed to be press events. Still leaves a hole for us waiting for one. 

curl-6 said:

Lol, I wouldn't be surprised.

Nintendo read my post saying we'd get one last Wednesday, and are trying to spite me.

Sorry guys.

I expect one to be announced soon. As soon as in the next 24 hours.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile