By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is the XBO version of FFXV a mistake?

oniyide said:
TiagoCosta said:

LO creator said late last year that he wanted to do a sequel, so yeah mistwalker is available. 

so no. wanting and doing are very different things. I'll wait for an announcement.

Your question was

«Does MS even have a japanese studio to back them to undertake such a product.»

Well yeah they do, if they want to. 

So don't change the question midway please.

Around the Network
Ruler said:

Not every PC is suprior to the xbox 1 and ps4, and the pc doesnt have FF15 yet so why bringing pc into the argument?

Why do you bring PC into console arguments when [b[you want to?, I've seen you do it before even after you admiited leaving that space.

Not every XB1/PS4 is superior to the billions of PC's out there either.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

whatever said:

No, it won't.  When comparing 2 systems, bringing in a 3rd, unrelated system is completely irrelevant, no matter how much you wish it wasn't.

You need to stop that silly act, I've seen your kind quibble about power and graphics and resolution but whenever a PC enters the ring, specifically a rig of sorts or specs, you people deliebrately try so hard to move the goal posts, you're doing it right now and I suggest you stop trying to defend someone from calling another fanbases platform inferior, if you stop then I stop, if he doesn't and you don't then I will continue to point out the fact that yours is.

An eye for an eye until you realise, getting far too tired of this crap happening on this forum, I thought better of users here, whever it's Sony related they can't do anything wrong and they are somehow suprior to everything on the known planet, whenver MS or Nintendo enter the ring they are automatically "inferior" and crap.

I don't care what you tell me to think, because at the end of the day you're stepping in to defend someone else taking stabs at someone, I don't care if you think you aren't but you damn well are.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Kerotan said:
It would probably sell more on the ps3 or vita they should have made one of them the second choice.

It would sell better on PS3, but X1 is the easiest port to do given the specs.

If they were going to bother doing a PS3 version, then a 360 version would exist as well because those assests would be easy to port.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

MohammadBadir said:
morenoingrato said:
Yeah a huge mistake...

... For Sony fans.

Not much else to say, really.

I imagine that FFXIII still stings to this day (although that one sucked).

Well in general,  JRPG  is a humongous mistake coming to Xbox and Xbox one consoles , yet there is not enough market to support JRPG on Xbox platform and not enough Xbox One sales to determine it either. Xbox 360 did that to stole PS3 potential buyer but failed in the end.

Even if Microsoft has more money to bring more exclusive they prefer to bring more FPS games to their library over JRPG this time.

Around the Network
Chazore said:
whatever said:

No, it won't.  When comparing 2 systems, bringing in a 3rd, unrelated system is completely irrelevant, no matter how much you wish it wasn't.

You need to stop that childish act, I've seen your kind quibble about power and graphics and resolution but whenever a PC enters the ring, specifically a rig of sorts or specs, you people deliebrately try so hard to move the goal posts, you're doing it right now and I suggest you stop trying to defend someone from calling another fanbases platform inferior, if you stop then I stop, if he doesn't and you don't then I will continue to point out the fact that yours is.

An eye for an eye until you realise, getting far too tired of this crap happening on this forum, I thought better of users here, whever it's Sony related they can't do anything wrong and they are somehow suprior to everything on the known planet, whenver MS or Nintendo enter the ring they are automatically "inferior" and crap.

I don't care what you tell me to think, because at the end of the day you're stepping in to defend someone else taking stabs at someone, I don't care if you think you aren't but you damn well are.

There is only one person here being childish (an eye for an eye?  LOL).  And if you don't like the forum discussions here, go somewhere else.  Sorry you can't handle someone pointing out that you are making an invalid argument. 

Ruler said:

I think xbox fans should seriously worry that jrpgs go completly away from their consoles. You should buy type-0 and support it, its a good deal for the money

I don't think many Xbox fans would care if JRPGs left the X1.

At the very least MS should try to keep Final Fantasy on Xbox because it actually has wide appeal in the west.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Nope not a mistake

#1 Amb-ass-ador

whatever said:

There is only one person here being childish (an eye for an eye?  LOL).  And if you don't like the forum discussions here, go somewhere else.  Sorry you can't handle someone pointing out that you are making an invalid argument. 

That would be you then LOL.

If you don't like the fatcs them you can also go somewhere else, I'm sorry you can't handle someone pointing out that you are trying to invalidate some facts.

Good day =^).

No it's not.