By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When will the last Wii game release?

?

This year 28 40.00%

2016 22 31.43%

2017 or later 20 28.57%

Total:70

Hopefully no more releases.

The Wii (Iwata's creation) needs to be never spoken of and forgotten by the gaming community.

The Wii signified the darkest time in gaming history. The portal for Nintendo to go casual and become a mobile gaming company.

Around the Network
Ljink96 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Masturbation Simulator in 2016 will be the last game

How the hell do you simulate that? I don't wanna think about it....

Well two ways! For the guy, you just move the wiimote up and down and for the girl, it just get the wii move close her vagina and let it vibrate

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

whenever Ubi or Activision has the balls to fully move on

Captain_Yuri said:
Ljink96 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Masturbation Simulator in 2016 will be the last game

How the hell do you simulate that? I don't wanna think about it....

Well two ways! For the guy, you just move the wiimote up and down and for the girl, it just get the wii move close her vagina and let it vibrate

I was just asking for it I guess, didn't think you'd come up with an actual answer! It'd be rated E in America for sure.XD

VillANGER said:
Hopefully no more releases.

You'll be disappointed then, there are already future releases scheduled. ;)

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Mbolibombo said:
Rodea the Sky Soldier will launch in September

I certainly hope the Wii version releases, I'd prefer that over the Wii U/3ds version.

There's a DQX expansion and another Japanese title releasing this year according to GameFAQs, and it wouldn't surprise me if we got another Wii iteration of Just Dance and Skylanders later this year too.

The Wii version is gonna come included with day 1 editions of the Wii U version.

KingdomHeartsFan said:
curl-6 said:

I certainly hope the Wii version releases, I'd prefer that over the Wii U/3ds version.

There's a DQX expansion and another Japanese title releasing this year according to GameFAQs, and it wouldn't surprise me if we got another Wii iteration of Just Dance and Skylanders later this year too.

The Wii version is gonna come included with day 1 editions of the Wii U version.

Yeah I heard that, but on an actual Wii disc, or just as extra content on the Wii U disc?

curl-6 said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:
The last Wii game was released last year called FIFA 15 Legacy Edition.

Was it officially pronounced the last?

Looking at some news, I don't think so. I know in Japan anyone who preorders or gets the first print copies of the Wii U version of Rodea: The Sky Soldier will get the original Wii version of the game as well.

curl-6 said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Yeah I heard that, but on an actual Wii disc, or just as extra content on the Wii U disc?

I'm guessing its the same version the Japanese are getting.  If you've seen it you get the Wii disc and case and everything.  Guess its more hoping then guessing lol.

KingdomHeartsFan said:
curl-6 said:

I'm guessing its the same version the Japanese are getting.  If you've seen it you get the Wii disc and case and everything.  Guess its more hoping then guessing lol.

I certainly hope  that's the case, that would be awesome! :D