By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When will the last Wii game release?

?

This year 28 40.00%

2016 22 31.43%

2017 or later 20 28.57%

Total:70
IamAwsome said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Masturbation Simulator in 2016 will be the last game

10 years in the making. 

The hype is real

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

OfficerRaichu15 said:
IamAwsome said:

10 years in the making. 

The hype is real

Save the best for last? 

Whenever Just Dance stops being a thing.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I'd be surprised if it wasn't after 2016 tbh. There'll still be some random 3rd party shovelware publisher putting something out. If not EA FIFA 2018 will probably hit it if they sell more than 5000 copies. :P

Actually on the FIFA front, I think we may see the last one this year if we haven't already for Wii, 3DS and Vita. But then, 2014 came out on PS2 ffs.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

I think 2020

Homebrew continues to be released. Releases of open source games etc. This will probably continue for years to come. New emulators etc.

Nintendo really shouldn't have lost interest in the wii, still a huge number of wii systems out there needing software support. They really should have supported it for a few more years. Lets face it there isn't a lot of wii u owners out there to provide for.

They probably should have released games that were dual compatible for both wii and wii u on the same disc and therefore motivating wii owners to upgrade to get the enhanced graphics and sound version they had already paid for.