By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm disappointed with RE: Revelations 2 physical version

Nem said:

The Vita version is not beeing developed by Capcom, but by Sony. Not that it means it wont have technical issues, but its a different developer.

Considering how bad some of Sony's ports of their own PS2 games have been on the Vita, I am expecting this to be an absolute horror show.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

Funny that Vita discussion should pop up in this thread and then you say this.  It's the argument pretty much every Vita fan puts forward to defend shodding porting (yes, it's crap, but it's playable once you get used to it).

Well, I've never had a crucial problem with a game flawed on its technical problems. Unless you pull some game-breaking thing on me (like running at 4fps or something like that for the whole game), I can pretty much endure every thing thrown at me. So why complain about Revelations 2? I dont' know...I just feel the impotence as I know installing the game on the hard drive would resolve most of these problems I'm talking about, yet the option to do so doesn't exist. There's only two 360 games that I know of that doesn't allow installing on the hard drive. It's extremely weird.

Best resident in years, have it on xbox 360, although it does have frame rate issues it a big step in the right direction. For a budget title it was a good game, I spent 25 bucks on it and have clocked up 70 hours plus and I still haven't finished the campaign( raid mode addict). Now I'm not saying the game is perfect it has its flaws but I see the potential for 7 and I'm excited about it. The puzzles were good although a bit easy, and dang was the campaign hard, where you actually need the skills upgrade. I have some faith back I capcom( still not much though). I'm just waiting for season 2 and hopefully some more characters back,

old skool

I think there's an issue with these digital episonic games in physical form, I remember Walking Dead had the same problem on 360.

I have the PC version, and it sometimes stutters as well, except during boss fights and stuff. That's just confusing.