By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War III Remastered coming to PS4 July 14th - screens and trailer

Roronaa_chan said:

GOW4 tease?

Sure looks like it. Maybe they'll reveal more during the stream

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

If this is $40 I'll buy it day one, fucking loved GOW III.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

true_fan said:
Hynad said:

If true_fan hadn't brought it up, as per his usual downplaying of everything Sony, this wouldn't have happened. 

This is truth not downplay, remasters and indies seem to be the focus of sony these days.

They've only released a single retail remaster (this would be the 2nd). That's hardly what i'd call a "focus".

daredevil.shark said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Better be like 10 bucks.

Good joke.

That's the most I'll pay for it , 20 bucks at the most

true_fan said:
Hynad said:

If true_fan hadn't brought it up, as per his usual downplaying of everything Sony, this wouldn't have happened.

This is truth not downplay, remasters and indies seem to be the focus of sony these days.

I absolutely LOVE how the second Sony announces a remaster you try and turn the topic into a Sony (PS4) vs. Microsoft (XB1) debate.

Around the Network

Remasters are something so irrelevant, that it baffles me the internet wastes so much energy complaining about them.

But it IS the internet, so it's my fault for being surprised I guess

Another remaster on PS4? Lmao.

I bet this will get 90%+ on metacritic despite it being totally pointless and not much effort put into. And actually good remakes like Zero Mission and MM 3D can't even get 90% (89% in both instances though :p).

- M, Carl

NobleTeam360 said:
daredevil.shark said:

Good joke.

That's the most I'll pay for it , 20 bucks at the most

Then wait for around one year to get it at $20.

Slade6alpha said:
I'm curious about the price point. $50-$60 seems like a lot to ask for. Thoughts?

Agreed. If it's just a simple GOW3 remaster than $50/$60 would be way too much. I can understand charging that much for a relatively recent title that's also bundled with its DLC (essentially a remastered GOTY edition), but full price for a 5 year old game with no additional content to bundle in? Nope. I think $30 would be the best launch price (knowing it will drop fairly quickly).

I'd be okay paying $50/$60 for GOW3+A though. I still need to play Ascensions :p

Dr.Vita said:
What the fuck... Why Sony? Another amazing PS3 exclusive (one of the best games ever imo) got killed.
Stop that!!!

GoW4 is coming, this remaster is a easy and likely heap way to remind people of Kratos.

Realsing July and probably will be free on Plus before GOW4 drops.

Its brand building.  Its good business.  duh.