By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WITCHER 3 ULTRA Specifications!!!

Damn that's pretty high.. definitely don't make the cut there :/

I have 4GB version of the GTX 770. It might get me to High, but definitely not Ultra.

Around the Network

Hopefully I will have a R9 390X.

That doesn't even seem bad for Ultra (depending on which resolution they are running at.) A $300 CPU + $550 GPU (plus you get Witcher 3 free) = $850. All other components should add up to like $300 on top of that. So basically you have to buy a $1150 PC to max the most demanding RPG of 2015.

sc94597 said:
That doesn't even seem bad for Ultra (depending on which resolution they are running at.) A $300 CPU + $550 GPU (plus you get Witcher 3 free) = $850. All other components should add up to like $300 on top of that. So basically you have to buy a $1150 PC to max the most demanding RPG of 2015.

Man, you have cheap components across the pond; my rig will easily be in the 2000$ range with decent RAM and an SSD for system disc. And that's not counting the new monitor I'm getting... (Gotta have some of that 1440p sweetness).

The Ps4 doesn't seem so underpowered now, does it?

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network
Mr.Playstation said:

The PS4 is not going to be running this game at ultra with 8x AA 16 x AF likely. 

sc94597 said:
Mr.Playstation said:

The PS4 is not going to be running this game at ultra with 8x AA 16 x AF likely. 

Still running @1080P/30fps @ medium settings which when considering that against the price required to build a system with a GTX 980 is amazing.

Mummelmann said:
sc94597 said:

Man, you have cheap components across the pond; my rig will easily be in the 2000$ range with decent RAM and an SSD for system disc. And that's not counting the new monitor I'm getting... (Gotta have some of that 1440p sweetness).

Yeah, I just did a quick search on Newegg for the CPU/GPU. Ram should be like $60 (unless one goes with the 16 GB they used in this build.)  Case/power supply should be $70-$100. Motherboard should be $50-60, and SSD/HDD should be $60-$100 depending on what one gets. 

Mr.Playstation said:
sc94597 said:

Still running @1080P/30fps @ medium settings which when considering that against the price required to build a system with a GTX 980 is amazing.

It would be cheap to build a PC that will run it at medium 1080p 30fps. All you need is a mid-ranged card which costs $150-250, and a decent multi-threaded CPU. 

sc94597 said:
Mr.Playstation said:
sc94597 said:

It would be cheap to build a PC that will run it at medium 1080p 30fps. All you need is a mid-ranged card which costs $150-250, and a decent multi-threaded CPU. 

+6GB Ram ( minimum )

+ Case

+ Hard Drive

+ Mouse

+ Keyboard

+ Power supply

+ Motherboard

( Doesn't sound so cheap now, does it )