By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fire Emblem If: What's Your Thoughts On it?

Tagged games:

Are you excited for Fire Emblem: If?

Yeah!!! 65 82.28%

No, not really... 4 5.06%

I never played before... 4 5.06%

Other. 6 7.59%

Total:79

Well apparently they are supposed to be packaging all three stories together in one package for the west so it'll all be on one game cartridge for us which will be nice. But I can see it being priced at $60.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network
Paatar said:
Well apparently they are supposed to be packaging all three stories together in one package for the west so it'll all be on one game cartridge for us which will be nice. But I can see it being priced at $60.

Was that confirmed?

Paatar said:

I'd actually be up for buying the full thing... I want the collector's stuff... TwT

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Platina said:
Hm, nice updates!

Really hope that it doesn't get split in the western release..

I hope they don't too... It would be the best if we got the complete package... : (

I agree-  From what i understand, one version is the "hard mode" and the othe version the "easyier mode"   so right off your making a decsion that will effect the game play and making the wrong one could really hurt the experience unless you have both options at the start w out having to pay for the game 1.5 or 2 times-    If both modes are included great- if not I ll be disapointed and it would seem like a cash grab